Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
kissy46

Rooster Feather Gone !

My rooster feather is gone from my inventory. I didn't sell it. I need it to make the grow potion for the beanstalk. How do I get another one or get it back? Thanks, Kissy46

That's weird...are you absolutely sure you had it? Did you receive it when you returned the rooster to his wife in Harakauna?

And no, there isn't another one in the game as far as I know.

I had it and figured it would be something I would need later so I kept it. Next day after I had all the ingredients to make grow potion, it was gone. I didn't save very often so that would mean starting from a long ago save point. Any way around that? Thanks, Kissy 46

No, you can't "accidentally" lose the rooster feather. You can't use it, eat it, or sell it. If you had it, you still have it. It might not be near the other ingredients in the list.

Did you return Karl the rooster from Tyobi to Harakauna?

If you're certain that you had it, and that you don't now, and that you haven't already created the grow potion, send me your save file and include a link to this post, and I'll take a look at it for you.

Oh - you don't make the grow potion yourself, so when you're in the apothecary menu to make something, the rooster feather won't show up. You have to talk to Ulf after you've gotten all the ingredients, and he will make it for you.

I got the rooster feather from Karl and it has been in my inventory ever since. Just after I got the blue sap it was gone. I talked to Ulf, he just says "if theres anything I can do for you ect" and when I talk to apothecary guy he just says I can use the urn to make what I want. All that shows up in my reciepe list at that time is the love potion. Thanks for the quick answers, Kissy46

Are you sure you don't already have the grow potion? What's in your journal?

If Ulf says "I'll be here if you need anything", it means you don't yet have the quest to get the grow potion (you need to plant the beanstalk seed), or that you've already got the grow potion. It should either be in your inventory, or if you've used it, then you should be looking for bat guano in the root system. In either case, your journal should say exactly what you need to do.

If you can't figure it out, grab your save file (see the pinned topics to find out where it is) and email it to me. I can take a look to see what stage you're at and what you should be doing, and if, indeed, you still need the feather and it's not there.

I already had everything I needed so I just went to where you plant the bean and tried anyway and I guess some how I had the potion cause it grew. You've been a great help. Thanks !!

Awesome! The potion probably doesn't show up too close to the mixing ingredients, so it could have easily been missed as you looked through everything.