Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
princessbinas

a new bug in build b

i discover when you do the queen thing the paper turns into a mask then into the cave thats supose to be. and the mask puzzle bug still lingers. also a moving bug where the charater thats leader goes in the opisit diretion then what i press. are these minior? can they be fixed?

i remember that transfiguren bug in version 2!

well i find that paper bug is annoyng and confusing. is there a way to fix the color of the mask bug when it turns green then yellow?

i hope it can be.

We wish we'd caught and completely fixed it during beta, but it's not something we're going to provide a new build of the game for. And given that it doesn't stop you from playing or prevent you from completing any quests, we're also unlikely to create a patch for it.

In a perfect world, there wouldn't be any bugs left in the game, even little graphic glitches like this. But if we wanted that kind of perfection, we'd never release any games because we'd always be finding new things to make "just right".

That has been mentioned before, please don't worry about these type of bugs. They're very minor and don't effect game play. If you find any more of these minor bugs, then don't worry about it.

The only bugs worth mentioning are the ones that effect your game play. Like Shaz has said in other topics, minor bugs aren't going to get a new build release. Only big bugs do that.