Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
wolfster211

It's been awhile!!!

Hello, I am writing this because that it has been a while since I played this version of Aveyond and I am pretty lost. I can't remember where to get a few things in my quest.

1. Where would I get the jewelers toolkit.

2. Get Ivanna's lost manuscript back from Beatrice.

3. Find Dora's music box.

4. Have Ulric to unlock the secret garden.

Please help. I am a fan of all the Aveyonds.

me too had played the game at centuries ago..

1. remember a bridge at... place with many monster cards(HEA's side if i'm not mistaken), there's a troll stands there.

2. -

3. I believe it's in Shaenlir, right? Go find a shop that sells the box. Only when you first time entering that place.

4. Love sonnets... Err.. Love letter from underworld.. The grany who's died about that time, she had the letter.

2 - after talking to Ivanna, go and talk to Beatrice. Next time you enter Candar, Beatrice will be out signing copies of her latest romance novel, and you can slip into her house and get the manuscript

3 - you have to talk to Dora and her mother before you can buy the music box from the general store

4 - give the giant chicken egg to the sultan in Seri, and ask him to set Simini free. Then go talk to Firoz and he will give you a love sonnet. Take that to Ulric

All these are in the walkthrough :)

you should really try searching for answers rather than waiting for someone to see and answer your post (and do the searching for you) ;)

http://www.amaranthia.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=6075&forum=14&post_id=156601#forumpost156601

http://www.amaranthia.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1041&forum=14&post_id=29071#forumpost29071