Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
kipani

Jennifer Petkus - Animal Cruelty Petition

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/help-sentence-animal-abuser---jennifer-petkus/

Huge animal abuser. She goes to animal auctions, bids against legitimate shelters, doesn't vaccinate them, spay them, neuter and in some cases, doesn't even feed them. Many many innocent animals have died under her 'care'. People will buy a puppy and sometimes the day after they bought it, it will die. She lies about vaccinating them as well. Can you guys sign this petition?

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/thyme-and-sage-ranch-jennifer-petkus-c92735.html a story about her. Breaks my heart. I love animals =[

Not to be a poor sport, but exactly what would filling out a petition do? Especially an online one at that which can be created at a drop of a hat.

She has 16 counts against her for something or other. I googled how effective petitions are and the results were 'not very' There goes my comfort in being able to make a tiny difference in the world.

Well if legal action is being taken, hopefully it will succeed.

You can still make a tiny difference in the world. You just have to find something other than online petitions.

legal action's already been taken. she was found guilty on 6 accounts of animal cruelty. I think it now depends on the judge to lay down an actual sentence.

Don't have the link, but I think the last guy who had multiple animal cruelty counts in wisconsin got 12 years.