Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
theone

Since when did AM get so mean?

yes advice like this for example (im trying to simplify not start acombustion): let say my sis had thought of leting someone hack her again (she has an account here and is named oorawroo. i look over her shoulder like always but i only remember the name). and i try talking her out of it saying that it will be more difficult to get out because the internet is a tool and a weapon (not the X.X kind.). she/he can turn your account against you. and this did happen oorawroo did not listen. so she got hacked and lost her pico account for not taking my advice. i know better not to give anything private and she doesnt. well this is an exaple and a lesson teacher. it proves advice can protect you and be tooken the wrong way by not listening to it. hope no one makes her mistake.

=___= Looks like AVBoy is talking about someone and yes, some people in AM are really mean that I can't stand it. :(

by aveyondboy on 2011/8/24 9:42:25

Not all the people on Amaranthia are mean ! But most of them. Maybe someone cast a *being mean spell* on them.

Most of them??! O.O

by Meroko on 2011/8/24 10:52:23

=___= Looks like AVBoy is talking about someone and yes, some people in AM are really mean that I can't stand it.

I haven't run into a mean post lately, I've been active these last two weeks..if you do have problems learn to solve them, if you can't, ask help from a mod or something. Posting around that people here are mean won't solve anything. Personally I don't like the "most of the members are mean" part.

I don't see how 'most people on AM are mean' simply because if that's true, there wouldn't be this many people on AM lol.

Speaking from a dinosaur perspective, the general population of AM has always been nice and inviting to newbies and the like.

What I was talking about was just a little period. Nowadays, its kinder than ever. (Anyone who agrees should say its because of me)

Oh and anyone else feel that this thread should be locked. It is mine, I could say lock it but I was wondering if anyone else thought this topic was getting long-winded

Theone, I agree. I actually thought it needed to be locked long ago. It was saddening to see a few 'mean' people making y'all post about most or everyone being that way. For a group the size of our membership, there is an extremely low number of unpleasant people. Just ignoring or not reacting to those you find offensive is a good idea. :)

I'm locking it now, as there's no need to continue to beat a long-dead horse.