Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Gramma

ryyomh pit pf Worm tunnels/Desert

Hi -- I'm finally getting back to Aveyond and find that the more games I do the harder they become. Now I'm in the Worm Tunnels/Desert and can't figure out how to get out because the tunnels lead to a desert section that goes nowhere and vice versa. I do still need to get a shield, and I think I know which tunnel to follow, except that I'm not sure how to get there. However, I had to start further back because I had made a mistake and at that time I had all the "guards". Please help with being able to leave the place once I do get the shield. Thanks. Gramma

I have copies of the maps that I printed with the walkthrough and they don't seem to be of much help except in the tunnels they show which exits link up with other exits. The desert is very vagues about these because the back of the mesas don't show up very well. Besides that, they go nowhereexcept back to the same hole I came out of. Thanks anyway.

Actually, you need to refer to both the maps simultaneously as the numbers coordinate with the other map. Each number shows where each exit/entrance leads to on the other map.

Thanks for the help but while waiting for an answer I found my own way out. I was looking for two desert holes to be on the same level and wasn't looking in the right place. I stumbled on it and there I was, back in Tyobi. Thanks again. Gramma