Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
anonymous

The Supreme Evil (RP Sign Up)

@Surreptition - I need to know what list to put her on, or she's invalid.

@yannes - That's a shame, but I understand. I'll remove Aaron immediately.

@Surreptition - From the beginning, or does she join up later?

@ariana - I forgot to ask, is Rayna in the Greater Good from the beginning or does she join later?

YOUR USER NAME: Playpink

YOUR CHARACTER'S NAME: Avarea

YOUR CHARACTER'S SEX: Female

DATE YOU CREATED THIS CHARACTER: Not exactly sure, but it was in 2010...

YOUR CHARACTER'S CLASS/JOB: Thief/entertainer

YOUR CHARACTER'S SPECIES: Shapeshifter/human/very obscurely vampire.

YOUR CHARACTER'S AGE: 18

YOUR CHARACTER'S ABILITIES:

a)Physical: Avarea is very fast and stealthy, a trait born from her vocation. She has heightened senses, a side effect from the shapeshifting. She is also very, very good at finding people who are hiding.

b)Magical: isn't very good at spells, but she can do a few simple illusion spells.

c)Other: Avarea's very, very, very distant ancestor was a vampire, so she has some vampire blood in her. Because of this she has drink some blood (just a drop will do) of whatever she wants to shift into. Because of that she can only shift into living things. She can also take another persons appearance and abilities, but for her to acquire the shift person they must give their blood willingly. If she forcefully takes the blood she can only take their appearance, but not their abilities. She can take specific parts of one shift (eg. the wings of a owl) and put it onto another shift (resulting in a mix. Eg. a wolf with owl wings) if she wishes, but that is particularly painful and requires a lot of concentration. When she shifts it is very painful for her, depending on the shift. After a shift she will be slightly disorientated, so she prefers to stay in shifts until she has to shift back. The pain of shifting to much to many times gets to her head, causing random moods swings and general instability.

YOUR CHARACTER'S STRENGTHS: She is very good at stealth, speed and she can pick locks. Her biggest strength is her shifting, though.

YOUR CHARACTER'S WEAKNESSES: The side effects of shifting, for one. She is also very susceptible to poison due to all the different immune systems she supports. She can also be overpowered by her animal instincts, causing her to lose all rational thought and perhaps turn on her allies.

CHARACTER WAS LAST EDITED ON: 19/11/2011

For the start, please...umm, and greater good, I guess...if anyone asks she just wants to take down the evil-king-dude for personal reasons...like he killed her family! Yeah, that should work! ^^

As soon as I get one more Greater Good-ite from the beginning. I'll probably end up improvising most of the lists, but I need one more from-the-beginning-Greater-Good-person.

Feel free. I haven't gotten a character in almst three weeks, and now that there are people actively interested in it, that's a while. I'll start it as soon as you or someone else submits a from-the-beginning Greater Good-ian. Ill just improvise everything else.

Okay, I'll post her (yep, its a her) as soon as I get a hold of a computer. Because Ihave a paranoia that I will post an almightily awesome post and then I'll click the wrong button and it'll dissappear...luke last time...soo, might take a while...

YOUR USER NAME: Playpink

YOUR CHARACTER'S NAME: Tasha (or Tash)

YOUR CHARACTER'S SEX: Female

DATE YOU CREATED THIS CHARACTER: 2011 is the best I can give you.

YOUR CHARACTER'S CLASS/JOB: Acrobat/Circus Entertainer

YOUR CHARACTER'S SPECIES: Human

YOUR CHARACTER'S AGE: 16

YOUR CHARACTER'S ABILITIES:

a)Physical: Tash is very, very fast, agile and flexible. She can contort her body in ways that shouldn't be possible and has a seemingly unlimited supply of energy. She is surprisingly strong for small size and has great aim.

b)Magical: She knows a handful of showy elemental spells that aren't very effective as attacks but would make great diversions.

c)Other: She carries two enchanted daggers that can cut through enchanted armour or sheild spells.

YOUR CHARACTER'S STRENGTHS: Mostly her agility and her skill with daggers.

YOUR CHARACTER'S WEAKNESSES: She is weak against spells and can be easily caught by her long hair.

CHARACTER WAS LAST EDITED ON: 18/12/2011

I know, I know how late this is but we just got back from Ballina a couple days ago, where I had no internet access what-so-ever.

@MagykMagus: This is probably a stupid question, but I'm curious. I know you specifically asked for one last good side character in order to get started, but I also noticed you had some second-in-command slots listed on the bad side. Are those available to take, are they mid-rp characters, or not available at all?

@copper_blue - They're open, and they (like all remaining slots) can be filled mid-RP.

@playpink - :D I took a break from AM for a while.

@all readers of this post - I'll create the RP as soon as I finish checking threads. I've been gone over 2 weeks and I missed a lot of posts.

Holy squee, it's started!! (Holy squee is my new safe swear ^^)

I'll get started right away!

Also, I just realized I have I question: you said Fontyr had re-assembled the greater good. Does that mean our characters have done all this before? Cause Tasha is really young...

Oops, I forgot to mention that there had been a different Greater Good that battled down the Supreme Evil centuries before. I'll add that.