Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
anonymous

The Supreme Evil (RP Sign Up)

Ariana, with Rayna Winter (though if she takes a really long time, they'll get started and hope she catches up).

Sorry, I made some sort of mistake and the names are repeated.

Okay, so I have another pup, this time for the evil side, and he's a recruit joining later, but I'm not sure if he would be a Magus, Warlock or Daemon. I suppose the closest he would be is Magus?

Sidenote: If he's okayed, I'm considering adding it to Tanya's backstory that he's the one that implanted the self-doubt into her mind.

YOUR USER NAME: copper_blue

YOUR CHARACTER'S NAME: Tollak, + aliases (see abilities, other)

YOUR CHARACTER'S SEX: Male

DATE YOU CREATED THIS CHARACTER: Jan. 13, 2012

YOUR CHARACTER'S CLASS/JOB: Beguiler/Trickster

YOUR CHARACTER'S SPECIES: Human

YOUR CHARACTER'S AGE: 30

YOUR CHARACTER'S ABILITIES:

a)Physical: Nimble and fast, but physically quite weak, unable to use weapons (he’s never found any use for them, so he’s never learned to wield a weapon)

b)Magical: Power of Suggestion: able to implant ideas/thoughts into the minds of his victims. He must first make eye contact and introduce himself to his victim, but after the initial contact and introduction, he can implant anything he wants.

c)Other: Handsome and charming/cunning. Adept liar. Has many aliases he uses to con people.

YOUR CHARACTER'S STRENGTHS: His strengths lie in the magical realm, but he feels his real strength lies in his looks.

YOUR CHARACTER'S WEAKNESSES: Ego. Can be unreliable if he gets bored. Physical strength. Power of Suggestion does not work on those who have closed their minds or have strong defenses against mental manipulation. Connection between Tollak and victim can be broken if the victim comes to realize the suggestions are falsehoods.

CHARACTER WAS LAST EDITED ON: Jan 14, 2012

Wait...So there's only one (two, if you count Tollak, who's unapproved) person playing Supreme evil?

...I don't suppose I can play another character for the Supreme evil? No? Okay then. *goes back to sitting in Emo corner*

Tollak is approved, but I'm a bit confused. Is he the Magus second-in-command, or just a member of the Supreme Evil who is sent to join and spy on the Greater Good? If it's the latter, he doesn't have to be a Magus, Warlock or Daemon. The original SE was just those three, and their main structure is made up of those three, but others are in the organization.

@playpink - Actually, since I had to bend the rules for Tasha, I'm removing the character limit per person (though the GG member lists are still limited 5 each). If you think you can handle another, feel free to make another.

Really? I'm pretty sure I can handle three characters, I once had to RP five people because of a shortage in RPers. I call dibs on second in command Witch! Enter insane little girl that I seem to have one of in every RP! Yosh!

(note to self: stop reading crack fics involving Rock Lee. Or very bad stuffz will happen. And stop reading crack fics were people get turned into adorable little kittens as well. Or at least stop talking like said kittens)

YOUR USER NAME: Playpink

YOUR CHARACTER'S NAME: Anika

YOUR CHARACTER'S SEX: Female

DATE YOU CREATED THIS CHARACTER: Character created on 19/01/2012, but based off of a previous character made...1 or 2 years ago.

YOUR CHARACTER'S CLASS/JOB: Witch

YOUR CHARACTER'S SPECIES: ...Witch counts as a species, right?

YOUR CHARACTER'S AGE: 12

YOUR CHARACTER'S ABILITIES:

a)Physical: Physically, Anika is weak and relies mostly on her spells.

b)Magical: Anika is a very advanced witch, being a master at darkness and fire spells and exelling at all other elemental spells and illusions as well. She is good at any sort of spellcraft and will stop at nothing to learn new spells.

c)Other: Her cloak is enchanted to be impervious to weapons and spells.

YOUR CHARACTER'S STRENGTHS: Her spells...and that's pretty much it.

YOUR CHARACTER'S WEAKNESSES: She is weak physically, and if her magic is somehow disabled she is a sitting duck.

CHARACTER WAS LAST EDITED ON: 19/01/2012

Yeah...so basically Tasha's the only one who can get through that cloak. Then it's fair game. Also, Anika is friggin' bonkers. But not like Kulina is bonkers. As in obsessed, creepy little girl bonkers. Yeah.

I don't make sense after reading crack, so sue me.

playpink said:

But not like Kulina is bonkers.

I laughed so hard when I read that. I love crazy characters. xD

Oh, and has anyone seen Surreptition? They appear to be the only person who's in the Greater Good who hasn't posted in the RP Thread. It's hard to RP without the other RP'ers... I was just wondering.

Well, Ariana hasn't posted in the thread.

@playpink - I'll add her. This will be an excellent time to fix the names and remove the character limit, too.

Okay, first, I'd like to apologize to disappearing for a few days, RL has gotten *hectic*.

@MagykMagus: Sorry about the confusion, I re-read the original sign up post at 2 in the morning after a long day, got confused, and best yet, posted. *facepalm* What I meant was Tollak is a trickster who travels around, meeting people and messing with them. Basically, the backstory between him and Tanya is he met her during her travels and implanted the idea in her head that she's just a pathetic human with no real power of her own. And at some point, I'd like to have him meet someone from the Evil Side and be recruited (later). Like they say, misery loves company. ;)

Hope that makes more sense? :)

PS: Thanks for clearing up the bit with the Magus/Warlock/Daemon! (Tollak definitely considers himself a step above those labels, the snob. XD) :D

Can we get some more info about the Wolfmen? Including their appearances? You know how I like my description...when I'm not feeling lazy...like I was with that post with Anika...well, the blandness of the post was part laziness and part caution, as I knew little about the Evilini Castle--hey, I didn't even know for sure if it even was a castle--and I get paranoid about editing anything that isn't mine to edit--which is, basically, my characters and wherever they are in the opening post.

...Yeah, I have serious paranoia about being banned.From anything. Which actually explains why I find Mods scary.

@playpink - Basically, the wolfmen are semi-intelligent wolves that walk on two legs. They have red eyes, huge fangs, and sharp claws.

@Wolfie - Sure. The only things unavailable are the Witch/Warlock second in command, the leaders of the two groups, and the GG recruits from the beginning.

oh I guess I should explain why I suddenly haven't posted a character...

Turns out I fail at making RP characters that can do what I want them to that are still balanced. =/

I wonder if there's a workshop for this sort of thing...

So I meant to post regarding this a while ago, but I keep forgetting because it has yet to come up.

Today I was going to post using Tanya's Resplendent power, which deals light damage to enemies. Protagon's magic is weakened by magically created light. Hence, potential problem.

Now, my first thought is 'well, Protagon isn't an enemy, so no problem!' but then I think, 'well, it *would* be easier to handwave it, make Protagon immune to it, but where's the fun in that?'

I know, I'm evil. XD

I just wanted some input on the situation before I go any further. I also have a backup plan to use Tanya's Mass Heal, so if anyone needs a quick mid-battle heal, raise your hand! :D

Last note: When I read Kulina's reaction to the 'doggies' I laughed so hard. Now I've got this mental image of Kulina collaring one of them and keeping it as a pet! "Sit doggie! Good boy, have a biscuit!"

EDIT: I also want to apologize for dropping off the face of the planet for a while there, I've had the craziest schedule lately, had barely enough time to relax, much less RP :(

Tasha might need to be healed, though she could make due. I think I'll put up a quick post for Anika, seeing as how I've nothing to do with Tasha and/or Avarea...

Quote:

MagykMagus said:

She had to realize he wouldn't need her alive forever, so why did she continue to provoke him?

I had the strong urge to write a crack post that consisted of Anika dancing, waving her cloak around and singing 'Can't touch this' before disappearing in a swirl of smoke and echoing evil laughter upon reading this.