Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
TheFool

While the Cat's Away (Newsletter)

AAAHHHH!!! We're caught! We're caught!! :P

What's weird is that I sort of got a premonition this would happen. I dreamed that someone told me, "Well, if Amanda was online in the 2 minutes she had sitting in the airport lounge then we're done for" :S :S

amaranth wrote:

Hahaha! Caught!!! :D

haha - HEY! Don't you have a mountain of boxes to be unpacking?!

@d_a ... actually, it was sent out in the newsletter and posted on facebook too, so chances she wouldn't see it were slim :) We must work on our covertness before we do this again!

@theone ... My job is going REALLY well - having a ball working on this latest game! Can you really call it "work" when it's so much fun?

Covertness be darned! The revolution WILL be televised!

Seriously, who logs in to check their website when there's boxes to unpack. I bet she ducked out to a local coffee shop and let poor Bryce do all the heavy lifting. What she doesn't realize is it only makes him more likely to join the resistance movement!

:D

The background does have a Super Mario feel to it. :)

shaz wrote:

You might have to get your Zombie-Ninja-Dino-Space Robots through Alena first. Bet no-one's ever made THAT game before.

So, the new game is going to be Zombie-Ninja-Dino-Space Robots Vs. Alena? Sounds like a hit!

Zombie-Ninja-Dino-Space Robots -> sounds like something from adventurequest lol

Adventurequest = I'm a ninja-pirate-paladin-necromancer-skeleton head-beastmaster-assassin-knight-thief...thing.

Yay! I prefer the Republic of TheFool to Amaranthia!

*changes name of site in Favorites to Republic of TheFool*

Wait, does this mean shaz is the only admin left right now? And she's pro-RTF? AWESOME!

@CAAAAT: I made a background (the cloudy one with the sign), and d_a made a background, too. I think that you can see it on the first page.

@d_a: I love the background that you made! I think that we should have your background for a day. :)

@all: I'm assuming that you meant the cloudy background with the sign and the floaty cloud castle was super mario-ish? Thank you if that was what you're talking about. (I made it. Surprising, as I have no photoshop skills whatsoever.) If it wasn't, who else made one?

Second background is up. I apologize for the blue background that appears while the other is loading - if I change it to the more appropriate black, other parts of the site would be unreadable.

aw man! i was hoping for a toilet background! want the site itself when all members and adminstrators are away the site has to use the bckground! :lol: sorrry if im acting down right idioctic and childish.

TheFool is in soooooo much trouble now! :lol:

Yes, I think we've had our fun for now. I was planning to put the site back the way it was tomorrow.