Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
jasprelao

jasprelao - Eternal Grace Episode 1

Developer: jasprelao

Dear All, after several months of debugging and polishing, Eternal Grace Episode 1 is now released.

wallpaper560x350.jpg

Eternal Grace Episode 1 will bring you into the beginning of whole Eternal Grace story, and where the story is started.

To find out the information about this game, you can visit the official website:

http://www.eternal-grace.com

System Requirements:

* Windows XP/Vista/Seven 32 Bit (Uncompatible in 64 Bit)

* Pentium 4 1.8 GHz or Athlon XP 1500+ processor or higher

* 512 MB RAM or Higher

* VGA 128 MB or Higher (you can use onboard graphics card)

* 65 MB free hard disk space

* DirectX 8.1 or Higher

Some screenshots of Eternal Grace:

Dialogue Scene:

ss3fj.jpg

Battle Scene:

ss1dz.jpg

Menu:

ss2tj.jpg

We wish your cooperation to let our game become better by send your complaints and suggestions about this game to eternalgrace[dot]rpg[at]gmail[dot]com and we will try our best to fulfill your expectation.

Review from Joyverter:

http://www.joyverter.com/joy-news/idlang/eng/id/381/joyverter-features-special-interview-with-eternal-grace-developer.html

In-game sneak peek video:

Thanks...

@johnjohn16:

Thank you for your time to try our game,

Have you play our game?

Please shower us with feed backs,

We are looking forward for your comments.

Thanks...

i have started the game and i' m about to go with Millia to Offelia City!!

i really like this game! The hexabattles are my favourite! I also like the different battle system.. but it's a little difficult to win when there are a lot of enemies in the area!!

and the many keys you can press.. it will take me some time to understand everything in this game!!

but really it's very very good! i give it 76/100.. i can change this rating if i like it more ;-)

congratulations guys.. nice job!!

Cool game, jasprelao. I've just started playing it recently, but I can tell it's good. The battle system is especially unique, and very different from most other RM RPGs. I'm still trying to master the controls and action keys, but I like this style of battle system WAAAY better than the turn-based ones I usually find in RM games. More suitable for hardcore gamers I take it? :)

Anyways, I wonder which volume of OMEGA is it featured in? Haven't been buying the it since I went abroad to study, but it's still my all-time favorite magazine.

i finished the game two days ago!! it was amazing!!

the battle system is perfect and unique and it wasn't that difficult..

the maps and the characters are very beautiful!!

the story it was good but short.. i know this is the first chapter but i expected to be longer..

the music was ok but in some places there wasn't any music..

anyway, generally it's a gorgeous game.. some bugs but ok.. 84/100!! congrats guys!!

@johnjohn16

Thak you very much for your encouraging comments, we'll try our best to continue the second episode (I guarantee it's much longer than the first one), I hope it can meet your expectation.

@the_AdeptRogue:

Thank you very much, we are really appreciate it.

Omega #90

Want to know more about Enthrea and Eternal Grace?

Check this one out:

http://www.eternal-grace.com/2011/09/deeper-with-enthrea-part-2.html

Thanks...

Hi. I'm currently playing this game, and I want to know, on my "job" on collecting lumbers to fix the bridge to offelia city, I noticed that there is a lumber that can be pushed to the river and a rock that can be pushed to the river also. Can you please tell me how to go about this, I'm thinking that those two have something to do with the chest that's on a piece of island. Thanks for the speedy reply.

I've finished the game already. I was about to go off to Offelia(?) city with Millia but it said "it's the end of your trial". Does that mean it's the end of the episode already? And what does that patch do?

Sidenotes: I really loved the battle system; really wasn't that hard to control and it's nice to earn money while battling with your enemies :)

My only complaint about the game is sometimes it can be slow. Like after your battle, the screen takes time to finish 'counting' the numbers of time/hits. Other than that, the game's good overall. :)

Oh and one thing, there were these weird 'names' in the games (esp the drinks on the bar), are those supposed to be Indonesian or something? ?_? They're not bothering me so much now, but I'm not sure much later on the game. :/