Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
diamondmist

A Bit Of Advice, Plz??

Intro:

I have never introduced my personal affairs in public, but I believe I trust (and love) you guys enough to put in a serious matter. You guys haven't seen me face-to-face anyway (unless you looked in the Post Your Pic thread).

The Problemo:

The, as I dub it, problemo is, not exactly mine. It's my friend's. But, well, it involves me.

Let's begin.

I have been detecting bad vibes from my Science teacher all along. He's quite admired by girls, and adored by the boys. Well, I really didn't like him. He always took grudges. And punished and scolded people, especially by best friend, Azwa, for no reason; he even took lengths to humiliate her brother in front of the whole school.

This, as always, is wrong.

Secondly, in our first month on school, my friend (before mentioned above) admitted to having a crush on him. Her best friend, Milli, told the teacher. He, after quaintly saying, "Marva de gi, yaar," (she'll kill me one day, man) promptly started to take more and more of an interest in her. Finally, he kissed her. Cest la vie, style.

And now, after a total of three months, she is now threatened by him that he'll ehm, Are Ay Pi Ee her. And she doesn't want to tell anyone. Because apparently, he'd kill her. I wouldn't put it past him, he's a criminal and is into drugs. My friend told me that, since our dear teacher isn't that smart and gives away his info to all his girlfriends.

So. I'm stuck. On one hand, I want to reveal all his secrets. On the other, I'm afraid that my other friend's name will get in the wrong.

What should I do?

You need to tell an adult immediately, preferably a cop. They'll be able to keep your friend safe. And if you don't tell, he could hurt your friend and others.

It's going to be scary telling someone, but you need to tell. He only gets power from you guys keeping it a secret. Once the secret has been told, he loses it.

can you translate what "Ay Pi Ee" mean?

I agree with mopiece. Regardless of your friend, you should report him because he seems to be a predator. You guys are probably not the first and if this keeps going, you guys won't be the last.

@KTC: She's spelling out the sounds of letters. R-A-P-E.

@dia: I agree with Mopiece and KTC. Your friend needs to get out of this situation. Tell the police, tell the principal of the school, tell anyone who could help her out of this situation. It's better that people look at your friend strangely for a while than that she be sexually assaulted by some creep.

I agree with the others and this thread. She doesn't have anything to be afraid of if she tells the police or anyone, really. These days if a person tells someone that they're being threatened or assaulted, they'll be believed. Which, despite people abusing this trust some of the time, is a very good thing.

Well, if you inform the police and they take the threat serious, the teacher won't have the chance to do anything to her, she'll be more safe that way anyway. Maybe you should be with her when she tells anyone though, I think nobody feels comfortable telling these kind of things.

Tekling it might not only help your friend, but maybe other girls as well?

This seems like serious deal. These are really serious acusations, not to be taken lightly.

But before informing the police, be aware of one thing. It's very easy to lie. Everyone is going to flame me for this, but here is my opinion.

This whole situation seems suspicious. The whole acusations and situation doesn't seem to fit right in my opinion, this sounds more as a girls attempt to turn her collegues against her teacher. Girls, especially teen girls tend to make up rumours when their crushes don't correspond. So before actually "you" telling the police i must ask:

1.Have you actually seen the teacher kiss your friend? Did anyone else saw it? Or just got her telling that to them?

2.Who told you he kissed her? She? Again beware of rumours, when people don't like someone or take a grudge they are capable of alot.

3.Did you actually hear him say he would rape her?

Confront her, tell her to tell an adult, the police even, because if she doesn't then he will definitly rape her or worst. If she still refuses saying that to anyone for THE SAME reason, try to find out if what she says is true or just a rumour a girl made to get revenge on uncorresponded crush.

If it indeed is true, then you should tell someone about it. Before you are sure of the veracity of the accusations, don't ruin someone's life and carrier because of a rumour.

What I'm saying i know of experience, a simmilar rumor when I was on 7th grade came to my ears, coming from my previous best friend, and because of me the teacher almost got fired, because i wanted to help my best friend. And the girl later on admited it was just a lie since their lies were bad ones (one of the other teachers found out the truth).

This is my advice to you. Make sure what she says is true.

I'm agree with others. You(or rather your friend) should tell the adults. If so, then your friend will at least safer.

About the teacher, i also think it's a bit suspicious. How can everyone adore him yet you said that he's bullying students?

And, how old is your friend? It might overcome to what Night said.

@shadowshed: Well, he's like...a role model. I don't know why everyone likes him, he's just....ugh. My friend is just 12.

@Night: Yes, I have. He kissed her in the computer lab, which is parallel to another little storage room with a gap between, half-way sealed. We (Milli and I) saw him first calling for "homework" then he kissed her. For the rape factor, I haven't heard him, I've SEEN him. He tried to unbutton her shirt. Secondly, me and my friend sometimes see each others' inbox (mobile and otherwise). I saw those messages. And other times we hijack each other's FB accounts for fun. Yay, he was online, and started chatting to me thinking I was her.

I really do feel better after letting it out, since I can't tell my mom ("What?! You're homeschooled.") Thanks.

@diamond- If you tell your mom, that'll be the end of your school. Harsh but that's what happens. You should tell a cop or your Head Mistress. If you're in Beacon which I suspect, the Head Mistress is a very experienced women who will take steps. Something like this happened with our Chemistry Sir too but we managed to get him Fired by going to the Head Mistress

@theone: Madam Doris? (*harsh laugh*) She does more worse than good, our entire ranch dislikes her. Well, I suppose she's quite experienced, yes, but...Ma'am Anisa was much more understanding, so it's rather hard to converse with her the same way as we did Ma'am Anisa.

Well...I do love the idea. Me and Azwa are all for it, and I swear I tried to hit him with a shoe once (good, he didn't notice). But we're all pretty scared of him. It isn't encouraging that he's a diplomat and basically our school mascot, yeah? Well. I'll put the idea through with my friends.

Drugs is a very vague word, when you say "drugs" I think hard drugs. Which er... Aren't really affordable or conducive to a teaching lifestyle. If you're talking about a little bit a green, well... half of the population is using that one.

Explain to your friend that it's not normal for a grown man to be attracted/kissing/anything with a young 12 year old girl, and that if she truly fears him raping her, telling her parents, his boss (possibly even his boss's, boss/The school board) and the police is the most absolute way to safeguard against it.

Any type of boarding school where parents send their daughters will take this very seriously, parents also usually make up some part of the school board in private schools as well. The school will be afraid of loosing students and will take care of is immediately (and quietly.)

I also very much hope you're being honest about the issue at hand, crying wolf about an issue like this is very serious. It invalidates people every day who actually go through this.

@diamond-I think it's pretty clear from everyone here. Talk to an adult/cop asap, especially given what you've witnessed.

@Night-I really appreciate your questions/thoughts to ensure this is serious. Accusations like that are incredibly serious. A good friend of mine is a teacher and had a horrible accusation against him (which ended up stemming from tapping a girl's shoulder to move forward which the class witnessed but after the rumour mill turned it came to the attention as something much more serious). Although he was cleared he had to sit out of two months of school and he feels that now tarnishes his rep. Sad.

@all: Thanks a lot, people. I do feel better, I assure that I have solid evidence. I do sometimes have rendezvouses...which I won't mention...but anyway, I'm sure that seeing her with her pants off and his head between her legs isn't a playing matter. I've talked to my Headmistress already, on the last day of school so no one would know other than her and me. Thanks.