Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
king_arceus

will future Aveyond games can have superbosses? explain the changes of Aia and the oracle back story

I call those double final battles. Both are kind of the final boss, since Mel, Galahad, and Yemite are believed to be, until you find out that that the Great Master will be an enemy.

well will there be an aveyond where we can timetravel? it will help us understand how aia came to be. who knows maybe we can choose charters from the past to be in our parties? if so who knows what trouble mel and jack will cause together? :lol: maybe they will trick lyida to burn her most faveorite gown! :lol: who knows?

ok they might get yelled at...

we can learn these things:

1) how aia was before and during the battle before armiman(someone in shadwood acadamy metions it while talking about the sword of shadows).

2) see what caused armiman to be rasied(why).

3) see what everything was like befor the sword of shadows was lost.

4) Who make the Shadow Sword?

5) Whats was the role of Alexander Pendragon (ancestor and founder of thais as mention in AV0)

6) For the love of god, What is the true nature of oracle (as goddess and a priestess)

1) The Sword of Shadows thing was AFTER Ahriman. Ahriman was around making a huge mess in the world some 2450 years pre-Aveyond. The dude talking about the Sword of Shadows mentioned it happened 600 years before Aveyond. AND the demon in question is named Belthazel, not Ahriman.

2) A crazy prince named Zorom raised Ahriman, because he was trying to rule the world. Ahriman got loose after Zorom was defeated.

3) The Sword of Shadows was never really lost. The Oracle and the druids just hid it.

4) *no answer yet*

5) His role is founding Thais (herp derp). What makes you think he's any more important than just establishing the country?

6) She is the ultimate goddess. You know what the Christian God is like? The Almighty, omniscient, omnipresent God? Yeah, almost like that. In human form her powers may be limited, or she's actually pretending, because she seem to know so little when in front of the heroes.

@princessbinas

Parents of Talia and grandparents of Rhen are already known.

All was in Ahriman prophecy and AV 1

And it is written in wiki.

Family members of Talia:

Mother: Fairy Nino

Father: unnamed human

Grandmother, unnamed farther - but we meet her in start of AP in Talia house.

Husband: unnamed Sun Priest

Son: Dameon Maurva

Family members of Rhen

Adoptive father: General Tailor Darzon

Father: King Devin Pendragon

Mother: Queen Alicia Pendragon

Husband: Dameon Maurva

Grandparents, parents of Alicia

Father: King Alexander Pendragon

Mother: Queen Alisandra Pendragon

Grandparents, parents of Devin

His father is blacksmith in Talia hometown (Elden)

Mother also lived in Talia hometown (Elden)

Devin family:

Younger sister: Lydia Perry

Wife: Alicia Pendragon

Daughter: Rhen Pendragon

For a moment there I thought it says "Te'ijal and Galahad" :P

Eh, unless their turning into vampires is related to a major disastrous plot I don't think that would happen >___< Like, I dunno, they were in the middle of a quest when a vampire decided to go omnomnom on them, or them turning into a vampire kick-started an epic quest... Yeah.

well i want to know where the sword of shadows was created and its early purpose before those rascals (bad guys that disappered into the sword) where sucked in. and the purpose of the other swords of power. like everything that wasnt explained in the aveyond series yet.

From what I understand, all the swords of power were created at aveyond during a great demon war to make it easier for sword singers (which I guess weren't as rare back then) to fight the demons.

i may be wrong though. . .