Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
king_arceus

will future Aveyond games can have superbosses? explain the changes of Aia and the oracle back story

Of course, there's no game out there without a superboss. EVERY game has one. If Ahriman wasn't there, Snow Queen/Heptitus wasn't there, if Gyendal wasn't there, there would BE no game.

We might learn more about the world of Aia, during the next game, and we might not. There might just be brief stuff like in the bookshelves like there were in the last series.

As for the endboss, I don't see that happening. It could happen, but I don't see the creator doing that.

By superboss, arceus means an optional boss that is much harder to kill than the end boss. These bosses are usually at the end of a dungeon, or in an optional dungeon. Sometimes they're secrets, and you have to look for them to find them. Their stats are usually maxed out, and are really difficult to beat if you're a level 99 (many end bosses you can beat at level 60).

I think that it would be fun to have a super boss in Aveyond.

Methinks Gyendal should've just remained the final boss in TDP and then we kill him and get rid of him forever. Sending him into Demon Realm alive and well WITH the Staff of Destiny is kinda stupid. That is, unless Te'ijal's shot killed him and he's already dead when he arrived on the other side.

...what? go up against a god? The god who created the AV world? Are you insane? She'd crush you like a bug with a mere glance.

@agas: since only monsters could survive the transition, i thought gyendal as a puny human would die as soon as he crossed over.

@KTC - If she could do that, she would just defeat the bosses by snapping her fingers, instead of recruiting Chosen Ones.

@EsmeAmelia - He's not dead. He's just trapped in the Demon Realm. I think Te'ijal hit him in the shoulder, or used an unsharpened arrow, or something, 'cause he didn't look dead at all.

@caaaat: She could have, but chose not to. We don't know her reasons.

Sides, we can look at our own gods and their behavior to see that they do the same exact thing:

Jewish Yahweh could have saved his children during the holocaust by wiping out the Nazi and hitler.

The native american gods could have saved their people by wiping out the white invaders and the diseases they carry.

The african gods could have destroyed the white slavers from shipping millions of people out of africa as slaves.

And so on and so on. Assuming those gods are real and actually care about their people, they could have done so much to save their people but instead chose to do nothing.

Well, the Oracle doesn't seem to be that sort of Goddess. I think she's kind of like Zeus, Jupiter, and Ra; an extremely powerful, but not all-powerful god that forbidden to directly interfere, whether or not they can.

:D It's definite that none of the parties could take her in a fight, though. After all--she's still a goddess.

you must be reading different mythologies than me because zeus/ra definitely interfered with mortal lives. Zeus was the player god to end all players and Ra was invested in humans for a while before he got sick and tired of them. Jupiter is another name for zeus.

Well, I don't know much about Ra. Zeus is forbidden by ancient laws to never interfere directly with mortals, though ancient myth does depict him granting prayers a whole lot.

Actually, no. Jupiter is a different god than Zeus. The Romans basically decided the Greeks had a religion that made sense, but they didn't take it entirely. Along with name changes, they had different myths and believed in different spheres of power. For instance:

Zeus - Lord of the Gods, God of the Sky and Storms

Jupiter - Lord of the Gods, God of Storms

Athena - Goddess of Wisdom and Battle

Minerva - Goddess of Wisdom

Hephaestus - Blacksmith God, sometimes called the God of Fire

Vulcan - God of Fire and Heat

We're getting :offtopic:, though

zeus: wah?

zeus created a flood to drown a city because it treated him/hermes poorly, impregnated mortal women, created Pandora to decrease the human population, etc. I don't know about you, but that all sounds like interfering with mortal lives directly, especially the sleeping around part. How personal do you wanna get with mortals?

In fact, all the main gods, except for hestia and possibly hades depending on how you view his ruling the underworld, played with mortals directly.

well mel's lots of greats grand dad was the superboss. he was harder than mel sillys.

besides would it be stupid to have him weaker than mel? oh please that would be lame (having the super boss weaker than the boss).

Or this is alternate way, they travel to the past and fight the Rhen's or Ean's or even Mel's team as an lingering will or ghost like that or go to the deeper past where the Sword of Shadow are made in the great demon war includes Ahriman (1000 years before AV0) and the full story of Haruvatat and her Dirkon Town and the Oracle's mystery (includes the nymphs).

well yes and no. yes seeing what it was before armiman, and no because it was a bad battle with some other great one that i happen to loss his/her name :oops:. seroiusly i forgot that guy's name. well if we go back further than that we might find something unknown.