Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Love

Magic Debate

It does exist. there wouldn't be a word for it if it doesn't exist.

And science kind of recognize magic at some degree. For instance healing of sick people because they believe they would.

Well, i back Fariha on this, there is a word for it because people believed it existed. and well, healing of that sort is more like recovery of the body than magic.

Exactly. Science did exist in back ages. Bt the things people didn't understand named it magic. They thought smething out of understand is magic. Its true tht smethings r out of understand bt thr is a logical explanation behind everything it just needs 2 b unravelled

I, being a rational thinker, do not believe in magic. There are valid scientific explanations for EVERYTHING, but in some some cases explanations haven't been provided yet. As of there being the word "magic" as a proof of its existence, there are words like names of various mythical creatures, science fiction terminologies, or even God, does that provide enough proof? Nope. (As much as I wish Dragons really existed, I cannot say that their existence is true. (until we find a fossil or something: A valid proof))

As of the "magical" healing, that is placebo effect.

Quote from Wikipedea: "placebo is a simulated or otherwise medically ineffectual treatment for a disease or other medical condition intended to deceive the recipient"

*expelliarmus*

*nothing happens*

*gets sad*

Well Magic Exist, coz' we feel some connection to it (duh...)

Anyways, like Fahira said it's scientifically impossible, but magically real, if not, who invented the word magic in the first place?  B)

I mean magic as in modifying things around you using your will and an unexplainable energy.

Love, as well, isn't magic at all. It is two people's brain's dosed on Oxytocin hormone secreted by the pitiutary gland. :/

Science explains it all.

Silver mayb ur r8 bt no offense tht was a li'l funny! Bt ya we dnt knw it exists or nt.....n science explains everythin xcept 4 sme things....m nt saying tht its magic bt sme ppl like 2 blive in magic....thr is no logical explanation 4 this....n 4 Windy I guess whn ppl failed 2 understand smethng b4 they thought of sme kind of forces bhind tht.....n namd it magic (well, mayb....)

The best way I can explained the concept of "MAGIC"..

"Ma" starts with your mother when life began your journey into this world from the world outside this world and between..

"Gi" is like the uniform that is worn by ones who study Martial Arts and the History of Art and Craft of utilizing both mind and body as one so we may function as a Spiritual Being having a Human experience.

"C" Can be so MANY things..  My personal favourite is the musical note of the harmonic conversion which can be heard in and through the entire universe!

So "MAGIC"  also can mean so many different things to so many different people. 

Thts so xplainable n nice. Bt ppl knw magic as a phenomenon by many forces. Some greedy ppl take advantage of it. They use science n xplain it 2 b dark magic n harm thm. Well thr r also magicians bt they only do it 2 entertain ppl.