Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
FunFun

Athenolo Jaiden's Quest

riona means queenly, mia means bitter, or mine

FangSmurferLoobee wouldnb't bee used, it fits both the offensive and the confusing limitations, however it the clerc who defines that, so it's not striclty impossible XD

Actually, that's just what parents will do. They have a perfect right to name their children what they want. FangSmurferLoobee, Switzelbaduck, sQpitse, even :party:

if the guy who has to approve the name says they can't use it, then they can't use it. It all depends on how that guy thinks about it

but: off topic

Yeah well I wish we were done. so we could start on the next one. XD I'm planning a walk through for the game and a sequel. I've been busy trying to think of some skills. I have also recoloring/franken spriting. Oh and I've been studying mythology.

Studying mythology is a good idea. You have to explain beings you made up, and it's boring if everyone knows all about them.

no and we probably wont for a while I'm hvaing some issues with my family right now and wont have time to make them so maybe in a week or 2 I will.

Heyy, long time no see, eh? Anyway,I wanted to let everyone know, I'm going to try and take this game more seriously. However, my creative process(wait I have a creative process?) will stay the same. I have positions open for a/an artist(s)(sprite, tileset, and title(if the title artist Mihai recommended doesn't work out)), scripter, eventer, and maybe an extra mapper and/or an extra story writer.

All of the earlier mentioned positions will be paid. I am not too demanding, but people are still expected to stay on til the end. I expect to have thee game done by July 2012, or at the latest January 2013. I will set deadlines if i have to. I cant work well unless i have a deadline. You will have 3 tries to meet it, if you don't i will fire you, unless you have a good excuse.

Feel free to pm me, or email me(tnbtime@live.com) (i would probably prefer email), about if you want to apply for a position, or ask any questions about one.