Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
skysurf3145

party underfall

has anyone had a problem when going to the party in underfall where ur computer lock up and u have to reboot it to exit and then reload game and then go to party and this time get to go in this usually happen when u are asked for your invitation?

We've never heard of that one before. Which build of the game do you have? There WAS a different glitch originally in this area.

Also, how often has it happened to you? If you can reproduce it, I wouldn't mind taking a look at your save file to see if I can make it happen too.

Who was your leader when you talked to him? Did you have the same leader when it crashed, and when he let you in?

I had no other apps open at the time. mel was the battle leader it crashed just the once then when it let me in the game dragged for a couple scenes after word havent tried to enter there again since. i bought the game here on line Teh guy just asked to seee the invite and then it locked up and had to reboot to exit the scene then started over ther and thats when the game dragged for a while

it never gave me an error message or nothing before it locked up.

Merged posts.

~Mopiece

And it's all running okay now?

Thanks for the report. I'll take another look at that sequence and see if I can figure out what might have caused it. I'll make a patch if I can, but it sounds like it might be a tough one to track down.