Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
FunFun

Elini's Scroll

(1)

I met some foolish children who went into the Wild Woods, Alone. They talked to me and asked me what I was doing and if I was lost. I told them I was waiting. I also told them if they gain experience I might would join them. They made it out alive because I saw them while I was waiting for a suitable man.

Hey, do you know why Elini said Lars didn't suit her at all? :o

Btw, I'm looking forward you RhenXLars!!! :D Keep going, boy!

(2)

The boy introduced himself as Lars and the girl as Peta,but she said her name was Rhen. He asked if I was of Noble blood. Of course I say yes. He has a sharp eye for a northerner. I though i had said something to offend, 3 husbands here is uncommon. I think he asked my hand in marriage, I refused. I introduced myself as Elinidana’ter’Lithir, but I told them to simply call me Elini. Rhen is a Sword-Singer and Lars is a Sorcerer. I joined their party.

A lot of people do. I actually call her something longer: Elinidana ter'Lithir de Armaiti. After all, she did say she was of the house Armaiti.

(3)

We are on a quest Talia, the Dreamer is with us. The Veldt People have a saying to scare children"When the dreamer wakes, The Mountain King Shakes

Blasted lands to you shall go Betrayed by one who is hated most,

Royalty shall sing, then the dreamer dreams"

I thinks it is a prophecy of some sort. The dreamer said that"We are to save the druids, Vata, Daena, Rahsnu, Eithera, Armaiti, Vohu Manah, Dameon, and Talia. After we save them we are to take them to Aveyond."

Nice update. I like the rhyme about Talia and MK.

BTW, I updated Lars's Diary like a madman (which I am). Thought you might want to check it out.

I like this FanFic, but you might want to get a little bit more specific in Elini's entries. For instance, Elini would know that Ahriman was back.

Oh, and Devin would've already taken Talia to Aveyond :).

True enough, but most people are likely to explore the little side-section of the Wildwoods when they're heading towards the Hind.

well yes but if you've played it before you might try and find a glitch and take talia to aveyond first then talk to him

===

but there isnt one XD

(4)The Wild woods are mysterious less by us. A hermit has a cottage in here. Addressed by Talia, his name is Perry, Devin. Talia left the party. A night was stayed in the Tavern.

(5)

We Awoke. As we walked out the door we were stopped by a FAT old man. Upon instinct Lars Froze him. An hour passed before he was thawed. Lars does not know a fire spell. He was a merchant to sell wares. Some Garlic necklaces and stakes were bought. We left heading towards the land's end. Rhen is Mean not enough to start teaching me proper Northerner Language.