Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
universal_mage

Need help in the sewers

this is all about in some monsters i mean not a monster but a cockroaches..mel is on level 30 and cant defeat cockroaches i thought that easy mode is easy..weapon of mel is silver dagger..and it deals a little damage in cockroaches.

Edited to put a more helpful title.

~Mopiece

Do you have a previous save file you can go to? There was some stuff you could have found in Thais and the forest area you could have sold for more gold.

There is one place I found in the forest where I could fight a [snake, I think] then go back and fight him again, and eventually got weapons. There is also some gold up in the park if you haven't found that yet. It does take a long time this way, and maybe it won't work on hard..

Indeed Belinda's suggestion of picking up gold bags in the Peliad area is a good way to go. In expert mode, you need to dodge the monsters instead of fighting them.

When I do this in expert mode, I pick up the bag in the gold bag in the park, I dodge monsters in Bristle Woods West and pick up all three gold bags there, and I can even pick up one gold bag in Bristle Woods East if I'm lucky before going down in the sewers.

A good way is to fight some of the wolves in the forest and gather some gold and buy all the equipment available at the shop before heading to Peliad. Also donate gold to statues, since gives you luck, and more chances to get gold, and in higher amounts. Also, try fighting one monster group or two monster at maximum and squishing your powers to the limit, beat them, and then rest. It will work out in the end, and when you first gather enough gold, buy a new weapon, but make sure you save some for an rest at Inn.