Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
universal_mage

treasure key,magical key and find a map..

hello everyones,first i cant open the chest in blue and red color..that i saved katie from her home,then the king and queen get her but where should the queen and king now?and katie in order to get the treasure key..this is after the demon realm quest that galahad and mel is controlling the world of darkness..im playing build A..cant get the treasure key,and whats the purpose of blue and yellow starcrystal?then the squirrel ask to find a map,hey, when edward have a costume and get the north star in the house in underfall,whenever he gets out theres GALAHAD!i thought only stella,teijal and edward are in my party..also this is after the quest in demon realm..im very curious.

The issue with Galahad is a bug in build A that was fixed in build B. But if you install build B now, you'll still have him in your party.

I do suggest you install build B though, before going much further. There are other, more serious bugs, that have been fixed. Your save files will still be intact.

Treasure Key - in build A you can only get it if you talk to Katie immediately after freeing her. In build B, you can go back to Veldarah Palace at any time and look for a brown chest in the treasury.

Blue and Yellow Star Crystals - these will be used a little bit later (after you help the squirrels) to restore a temple. You'll also need to find a red one.

Squirrel Map - there's a guy in Clearwater who's having trouble sleeping. Help him and you can get the map.

Mel imprisoned all the rulers at Underfall cathedral after returning from the Demon Realm so you'll find them there.

As for Katie, you won't be able to meet her after returning from the realm. So it's advisable you download and install Build B since it will let you get the treasure key even without her being around.