Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Astra

A Wonderland RP?

@ adept_rogue you can have as many as you can handle while still making good posts- I don't want anyone having ten characters and one sentence for each character, but if you can handle two or so while still portraying a good level of literacy, then go for it.

@ monochrome yep, twenty questions... or forty... or forty million XD

He can have a weapon. Just as long as he's not nazi killer sorta guy. ^^;

I'm pretty laid back about this stuff, so there's a lot of freedom in how you guys go about making your characters so long as you don't go completely overboard. o-o

What I respond to

I am known under many different names, but for now, I only respond to "Beast"

Number of Candles on the Cake this Year

Let me check my pants

I'm quite certain I'm a male

My Reflection

width=800http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj280/theAdept_Rogue/Scans/ProjectX-1.jpg[/img]

Who I am

I'm a half demon, assassin to the Kingdom of Spades

My life story

I died when I was born- or at least that's what people like to think. But I escaped death, and I am still hiding from him. I became an assassin so that Death would have to deal with them, he'd forget about me.

My Rythm

I am not someone who you would like to cross paths with. Anger me, and your time have come

Give Me More Of

Corpses- be it demon, human, elven, or vampire corpses; they are really useful when enchanted. Dark chambers. Expression of people that are dying or in pain. Screams of terror. Scars, scattered blood, torn flesh and broken bones

Take it Away

Little brats, especially if they're noisy | Small animals/critters | Furs and feathers | Sparkles and/or sparkly objects

My Treasure

Awnya, an enchanted 'marionette' I made (from a corpse, of course). She is my protector, and her enchantments seemed to have evolve, that she could also fight with magic

Last Little Bit

How would YOU like to be my next collection eh?

.....spades is going to have more than one assassin, then--because masahiro first decided he was an assassin, THEN he went and decided he was going to be the knave >_< thanks, masahiro. thanks for that. altho i suppose it makes sense--if one of my assassins screws up, i need another to go save him/her/it XD

i'll finish drawing Masahiro and Maeve (more M names XD) at work today if all goes well. their profiles are still giving me trouble tho! >_>

What I respond to

My name is Lapin Peur, just so you know! (Quite an unfitting name, if I may say so myself..) You may refer to me as simply Lapin if you do not know me. If you are an acquaintence of mine...it's still Lapin.

It's rude to inquire about the age of someone you hardly know! However, I see you are intent on getting an answer. Fine. I suppose I'm somewhere near the age of, say, 19 years old?

Let me check my pants

Honestly, could you not infer the answer on your own? I would think that some things would be obvious...alright; I'm a female.

My reflection

I'm a rather attractive lady, if I do say so myself~

Who I am

I'm quite a kind soul, believe me! I simply can't stand to be around people that like to take things slowly. It makes no sense whatsoever! As such, I have a tendency to become quiet impatient, which many perceive as hasty and rude. But, I assure you, I am rather nice! I do enjoy meeting new people. (Though, I can't say I have the time to do so very often -- far too much work, of course!)

My life story

Oh, dear, now this is a tricky question. Let me think...nope, don't really recall much of my past at all! Hm...well, if this helps at all, I worked! Not nearly as much as now, but of course, how could anyone expect such an itsy-bitsy hare to do all the work I do today? So, I suppose I can't rightly answer your question, but they're annoying anyways. Alright, next! ...Listen, I'm telling you, I don't know! Now, let's be a good little one and present the next question!

My Rythm

Sometimes sleep can be so bothersome (I can't work when I'm sleeping!); I almost wish I had

! It would certainly be useful for getting things done, wouldn't it?

Give Me More Of

Oh, dear, I could've sworn I'd gone over this before! Work! Oh, and perhaps small, fluffy creatures. But mostly work!

Take it Away

Nothing! No, honestly, I hate nothing! It's so boring. And frightening creatures. Creepy crawlies. Anything of that sort.

My Treasures

Small Knives: Just a few weapons I keep for self defense! An injury to myself would be no good, now would it?

Quill Pen: It may not seem like a very useful object, but I assure you that it is! When I use this item with my ink bottle, I can draw anything in the air and make it real! Of course, this can use up quite a bit of ink (depending on the size of the object), and the said creation does not last forever -- still, I find it to be quite the interesting little item!

Ink Bottle: Works best with my quill pen. Now, keep this in mind: it is not the ink itself that is enchanted, rather, it is the bottle! I can put any sort of ink in as a refill, and the bottle makes it magical.

Ink Refills: I keep multiple cases of ink on me; after all, I'd much rather be safe than sorry!

Last Little Bit

Is this finished? I must be going, there's so much work to do!

M0n0chr0me

I would have liked to have drawn my own picture of Lapin, but alas, my scanner isn't hooked up (I recently moved, and have no idea where the darned thing could be hiding). Hopefully I'll have a picture I personally drew, though I'll have to stick with what I've got for now.

I hope I didn't miss anything...

who, me? i'm not LOOKING for other assassins, he decided what he was doing on his own. he's been as assassin in writing since post twelve, and he certainly isn't going to change that. i just finished drawing him x.x

Oh dear... I missed a loooot.... again....

First off... It's fine that the spades have more than one assassin- as long as they don't have a dang army of them XD Cuz the spades are known to be all sly and devious, so assassins fit into the mix...

It is true that we need people for the heart kingdom and diamond and clubs tho XD Unless of course we just sorta automove people from said countries....

I don't have any problems with the characters posted thus far~ Yay for magical bottles of ink~ I'm so envious XD I'd love to draw a bishie and bring him to life!

elena is planning on being an assassin for diamonds. she'll pop up here eventually.

(will reply to your other message after dinner)

Ah, I'm glad there's nothing wrong with mine. I was worried that I took the whole "working" thing a bit too far. Then again, I'm the kind of person who can only do the extremes. ^^"

Lapin: I could never draw a bishie! Far too distracting. /drools --Ah, anyways! I would never get any work done.../drools more

..How did you know Lapin's weakness?

m0n0chr0me: ...because it's astra's weakness as well XP AND you could probably even get the spade lady with that. *ahem* you didn't hear that XD

I want to make another character... Here she is. :) Yay! I can't wait for this RP to start.

What I respond to

My name is Silya Fayt, but you can call me Silya, or you can call me Fayt... Or you can call me Silya Fayt.

I'm 17! It's so exciting!

Let me check my pants

I'm a girl!

My reflection

Well, this is what I look like! Yay for yellow and red!

Who I am

I'm nice, kind, awesome, and totally evil- I mean totally nice! I'm trained as a bloodthirsty killer, but I don't let that get in the way of my social life!

My life story

When I was young, my family lived in the Kingdom of diamonds. Lovely place. My parents were oddballs, though, and they wanted to move to the kingdom of spades, so we did. I was trained to be a killer starting at the age of 8. When I was 11, I was killing people for money. A while later, I was an assassin for the kingdom of spades. When I was 12, I started to be a double agent for the kingdom of diamonds. That job was stressful, so a few months later, I quit. Lessee here... When I was 14, I started working for the kingdom of heart. Nice people, even if the queen is a litttle... Axe-happy. I quit that job when I was 16 because there were a lot of people who didn't like me, and there was this creepy old dude who sat around drinking tea and making these strange objects. I stole one right before I left, so that I could take over the wor- I mean bring all of the items back. I'm not the slightest bit evil...

My Rythm

I live alone, travelling from one kingdom to the next, sleeping in trees and eating rats. I spend my free time plotting, no painting and fighting.

Give Me More Of

Milk, mice, dice, slices of everything, nice people, more mice, and sometimes rice.

Take it Away

Mean people! Even if I do take over the world, I'm not going to be a mean person or like mean people!

My Treasures

1. A mirror the size of my hand. About three seconds after you stop looking into it, it sends out a blinding beam of light.

2. My whip. This whip is very special to me, as it's my only real weapon. It's fun to use!

3. Bouchi. Bouchi is my stuffed teddy bear, who I love very much.

Last Little Bit

Okay, fine, you dragged it out of me. I don't want to bring peace, I want to rule the world. I'm going to. Believe me. Meowhahahahahaha!

Yuffie

Haha, yay for another character!

.... but.... 'creepy old dude who sat around drinking tea and making these strange objects'?width=300http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s18/XjapanloverX/sdo%20emotions/th569E31A0418727E22504690D.gif[/img]

Hatter: Calling me old... Well... You know what they say, never interrupt an opponent when they are making a fatal mistake. T_T

Uhhh, this sounds interesting...

I'll make a profile. =D

In fact, i got the engineers working on that now.

Wait, there's only one. And I'm not an engineer.

Just forget everything else than "I'll make a profile"

Hmm.. Paper paper paper... Tell me again WHY I didn't bring paper on my holiday. x.x

Oh no... Poor Fayt- Doomed before she's even begun! :P Well, Fayt was 14 when she started that, so he would seem old, and he's just plain creepy. Oh well.

I see things not going the way she wanted for Fayt...

if she was a double-agent for spades and just admitted it? ....the queen is not going to be too happy with her *evil grin* apparently fayt is less welcome in hearts AND spades than she thought~! XD

Maeve: *ahem* but i'll give her a sporting chance. masahiro, keep a very close eye on this one.

XD

i promise i'll get my profiles up soon--the idea is to finish spade lady today. *sheepish grin*

I gots to finish my other charries too! T_T And once that happens I think I shall get it started....

Speaking of which... Any ideas for how to get the thing started? Any sort of interesting scenarios to kick things off with or what? o-o

Maybe I'll just wing it.

Fayt isn't really liked by anyone. I mean, being a spy for the spades, and then pretending to spy for them and really spying for the diamonds, and then quitting, and going to work for the hearts, which is a job that she also quit... She's bad news.

On another note, maybe we could start off in one territory in which everyone is doing something specific (killing, spying, working, bla bla bla) and some of us could bump into each other. That might not work out the best, but it would help everyone to start interacting.

I'm gonna take a few liberties, if that's all right. My character shall be the Joker (after all, the rest of the deck is in there). She shall be in control of the small city-state of Alraen. Alraen shall be a diverse city that includes citizens from all of the countries of Wonderland (except perhaps vampires). Alraen's buildings are diverse yet universally elegant, the city divided into districts based on the people living there. Alraen is also the gambling capital of Wonderland (although it is more Monaco than Vegas) and is visited by thousands of Wonderlanders every year. It is neutral in the war. I'm assuming this is okay. After all, the Joker deserves a place in Wonderland.

What I responde to

My name is Lady Jane Effina Reginelda. I suppose others might call me the Joker. I don't mind.

Excuse me?

Let me check my pants

I assume you are... joking. If you are serious, then I am quite CLEARLY female.

My reflection

I'm sure a portrait will be along shortly. Although it seem strange to me that you might need it considering I am standing right here. Do you have selective blindness? I've heard it's a problem among unicorns and red pawns these days. I might describe what I'm wearing now if my clothing weren't so impossible. Oh, when will that portrait arrive?

Who I am

I am the sovereign of Alraen. What? Not enough? My subjects would say that I am a good ruler, I should hope. Some of them are disappointed that I refuse to get caught up in the war, but I can't do that to my citizens. I know my father would be disappointed if I joined in.

My life story

Is that not a rather personal question for a queen? All you must know is that I was born Jane Effina Reginelda and became a queen. I had nothing to do with the gambling. Or the war. ((I will flesh out her backstory once the RP actually starts. Not only is it rather long, but I'd rather tell it in a non-interview format.))

My Rythm

Why so serious?

Give Me More Of

I suppose I could use a new, sturdy pair of shoes. And I quite like apples. White apples, that is; the White Queen and her elves, if nothing else, know how to grow apples. I do so enjoy wearing hats as well. I could use a skilled hatter....

Take it Away

This war has done nothing good for our land, and my subjects have had to live without many things. I've had to live without many things. It also appears that the Red Queen has stopped shipping her silks out to Alraen, which is unfortunate as far as my clothing is concerned. As you can see. This war. Yes. You can take that away.

My Treasures

I suppose I might have a few "treasures." But they're nothing truly impressive, really. I heard of one person who has a boot that allows them to teleport! Isn't that something?

My Mirror allows me to change my appearance just by imagining how I might look while glancing into it. I could be anyone I wanted, I suppose. But I can't stop time, now, can I?

I also have a Pincushion. It's a little thing, and sewn like a small tomato. Any pin inserted into it turns gold. Interesting, but what use have I for dozens of golden pins? Maybe if I had them smelted....

But the item my people treasure above all is the small Teacup from which a pure fountain of clean water always sprouts. Since the start of the war, the Queen of Hearts has dammed our great March River. We could not provide enough water with only that from the December River... but the teacup saved us. The Earl Grey River now runs proudly through our city. If this teacup had not returned, I might have had to form a treaty with the Queen of Hearts, and I cannot stand to be a part of this war.

Last Little Bit

Don't underestimate Alraen. We are not the largest country nor the most powerful, but we are resourceful and we are strong. I shall never give up.

iPink

@Astra: I agree with the others that a battle might be a good place to start. On the other hand, a diplomatic meeting between rulers could also be interesting, as might a general civilian festival in one of the cities -- it would be a good place for dignitaries to appear or for assassins to make their moves.

What I respond to

Her Majesty Cassandra Morgan Von Briell, otherwise 'the Red Queen' will do. But leave out 'Your Majesty' or 'Queen' while calling me, and you may consider yourself dead.

How dare you?! I'd have you imprisoned for rudeness if I don't have other things to worry about

Let me check my pants

Hmph! Not only are you rude, you are stupid as well! Need you even ask?

My Reflection

width=300http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/016/6/a/DESTINY_by_utenasama.jpg[/img]

I have been told that my sister is much more beautiful than I, but that does not matter. She does not have my curves, and I am pleased enough that we look nothing alike.

Who I am

I'm the Red Queen, ruler of the Red Territory of Chess, overlord of the vampire tribe. (let's just say the Red King is the consort, although he's the vampire. He'll be an NPC I guess.../)

My life story

I don't have time for this. If you really want to know, go to the library and find a biography of the Red Queen. Albeit their accuracy is rather questionable

My Rythm

No Comment

Give Me More Of

Blood, rubies, and anything red.

Take it Away

Pesky elves. My sister, the White Queen; and her husband, the White King

My Treasure

Treasures? I am a Queen, I have countless of treasures. Gold and silver, rubies, sapphires, diamonds, silk laces, antiques, magical objects, you name it.

Last Little Bit

Just because I made an alliance with my sister doesn't mean I accept her, her husband or her puny elven citizens. And also, just because a nation is ruled by two factions that are enemies with each other, doesn't mean it will lose easily

theAdept_Rogue

Whew! Sorry I haven't been on in awhile o-o Due to rather frustrating circumstances, I can only access the internet late at night. ^^; I don't even wanna look at the clock right now when I think about what time I have to get up. XD

It should be resolved at the end of next week tho... hopefully >_>

Aaaaanyways....

@Pink I'm okay with the neutral society- I originally planned to create one, actually, but it occurred to me that since this roleplay revolves mainly around the battle and war, it'd be difficult to have a neutral base get any sort of momentum... But as long as you're willing to work with that, I'm willing to let it happen. ^^

@adept rogue I do like the concept of the red queen, however, Ashen Eclipse said that she (is it a she? I think it is...) was interested in the character on the first page- so if you really want the character, you'll have to ask her if you can have the red queen.

@Astra: Oh, I know the difficulties of writing about neutral characters/societies. But they're the only ones that I can really relate to, as I would myself be neutral in a war. I enjoy writing this kind of character more than any other, and besides, my character isn't particularly pacifistic -- she just understands that neutrality would be best for her nation. She will be very active in the war. :)

@Astra: Or perhaps I could just change some parts of the post and make her the White Queen instead. After all, no one said that the White Queen is the sweet, kind, lolita type :D :evil: Anyways, I'll see what Ashen has to say first...

I did want to play the red queen... But I really like Adept's take on her. So I guess you can have her, Adept.

Which is a pity, because that was the profile I had almost done. T.T Gurgurgur. I'll work on chess, then.

(Oh, and, yes, I'm a 'she'. XD)