Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Astra

A Wonderland RP?

I am aware that theAdept_Rogue has created a character that wields the Vorpal Sword. Well, I've created a character that IS the Vorpal Sword. She's basically a spirit that resides within the sword. Guess he gets to lug her around. =3

What I responde to

I.... My name is... Mira.

Number of Candles on the Cake this Year

I do not understand.

Let me check my pants

I am not sure what you mean. Shall I take my skirt off and show you?

My reflection

If you would wait then I am sure my appearance will reveal itself....

Who I am

I am the Vorpal Sword. I have not always been, but I am for my time....

My life story

I cannot seem to remember. I only know my time is not up.

My Rythm

Rhythm?

Give Me More Of

I like... flowers. And the forest. And... I can't seem to recall.

Take it Away

I wish I did not have to destroy. But this is my punishment... for.... I don't know!

My Treasures

I have a beautiful teardrop necklace. It is all I truly own.

Last Little Bit

I awoke... to the sound of fighting. And then I killed. And now I am here, with a boy. Who am I?

iPink

so....my characters' profiles aren't quite done....but all three of them have m-names *groan* (there's a long-standing joke about my love of m-names).

the characters themselves are all crystallized. it's just a matter of getting them to put themselves nicely into the profile template.

Well everyone, I'm sorry I haven't been on aaagain ^^; I really do lead a crazy busy life. o-o

@ashen_eclipse I shall be sendin' ya a message! (don't worry, nothing evil, just some RP ideas I wanna know if you'll play along with- I think that Tei told you a bit already...?)

@Pink Adept_Rogue didn't mention that the Vorpal Sword had any outward abilities other than being a two handed thing in her profile- I don't have a problem with you being the spirit of the sword, but quite frankly I don't want you going over the top with abilities that the sword doesn't have either.

Also, you didn't mention a past for this character- I'd prefer a little bit of something just to get an idea. If you have something epic planned, I'd like to know; being the owner of the RP, it's important for me to have information on all the characters, and to know of plot twists people plan on adding into the RP before they happen so that I can approve or disapprove of them.

If you have an idea that you don't wanna post here for whatever reason, you can PM me too.

@Tei I have to finish Tai and Yue too, but I figure once we get those characters in, Ima start the RP... I didn't plan on procrastinating this long on starting the actual thing XD

@Everyone I plan to start the RP, when the time comes, in the Kingdom of Spades with some action stuff right off the bat. It seems logical since there's a lot of Spade characters currently and it'd be a good way to get things rolling.

@Astra: I wasn't planning on making her super-ultra-mega-powerful; she has no visible magic (except for sporadic bursts that she can't control and only happen very occasionally). She can't move on her own and she has to be carried (she is a sword, after all). Her backstory is pretty complicated, and she doesn't know any of it, which is why the interview format was not the best way to introduce her. It all has to do with Wonderland's past, and I don't have it all worked out yet, but she's not going to come out with some huge twist that'll shake up the whole RP. I prefer to write in order to tell my own story, even in an RP; in my opinion, RPs are meant to be a merge of the stories of many people. If everybody is not willing to fully commit to telling their own story, then the RP is a failure. Before starting an RP, it is important that every person involved knows at some level what their story will be, and that the interactions take that story where it needs to go. If the interaction is all there is and there is no real story to be told (or, in the cases of many RPs, it is already told before the RP even starts), then why should anyone be interested in continuing the RP? My firm belief is that RPs are a great avenue to tell stories, but not if nobody takes the opportunity and tells them. That may have all sounded like gibberish, but I hope I get across my meaning. (And yes, this post is not necessarily relevant in this thread, but I mean it all anyhow.) :)

@Astra: Part of the description you had for messengers was "they do all the running around for the rulers... and the assassins... and whoever else needs them to". So, just to clarify, messengers can work for any of the rulers/assassins? This is probably a really dumb question, but I'm known for those.

Also...am I the only messenger hare? xD

@chrome well, I don't think that classes are going to be playing an overall important part in the roleplay, because I can't really fathom what the point of them is for this specific one. Don't know my head from my butt when it comes to DND though, and I think classes are generally a DND thing.

So in all honesty, I didn't put too much thought into it, but I figured that they'd be the messenger of a specific kingdom or person where their allegiance lies; but if you like the idea of them being neutral characters who just run around for anyone more then go for it. I'm pretty flexible, as long as it doesn't contradict with the main plot of the RP and throw things off track y'know?

But yes, I think you're the only hare XD I'd love to be one, but for what I planned for this roleplay, I can't fit one in with the other characters I'm juggling. ^^;

All right, done with the Cheshire Cat's profile! He's inspired Tim Berton's version of Chess, but a bit more sinister, I think. I tried to fill out everything without giving away too much of the mystery that makes the CC so great, so Astra, if I need to add more, please let me know.

What I responde to

I'm known as the Cheshire Cat. You may call me what you wish, though many call me Chess.

Well, now, that's an interesting question. I've been around for some time- longer then you have been, I'm sure... Or is it the other way around? Hmm...

Let me check my pants

You seem to be interested in quite a lot. I suppose you'd think of me as male, would you not?

My reflection

width=300http://www.doobybrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/tim-burton-cheshire-cat.jpg[/img]

Who I am

I'm neither this nor that. Neither here nor there. You'll see me where I'm not, and won't find me where I am.

My life story

Now, now, why all the questions, hmm? I don't think you'd be interested in the life of the likes of me. It's full of disappearances and blood and deaths. Quite boring if you ask me.

Of course, you didn't ask me, did you?

My Rythm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKwnVqZhWQ8

Give Me More Of

I'm rather fond of top-hats.

Take it Away

Those who think they rule over me.

My Treasures

(N/A)

Last Little Bit

Before my grin fades

You shall see

My loyalties lie

only with me.

Ashen_Eclipse

@Ashen Well I prefer when people write a bit more for a character's bio, so I can get a good idea of who they are, but I'm familiar with Tim Burton's cheshire cat... Just so long as later on you don't decide to make something crazy like the cat's actually the Queen of Hearts in disguise or something. o-o You get the idea, just don't overdo it XD

I'm not saying you can't develop your character at all, but if, during the course of the roleplay, something happens and you want to throw the cheshire cat doing something drastic into the mix, or having been a part of it long ago, then just PM me. I likely won't have a problem, I'm pretty laid back!

And I lurrved Tim Burton's Alice series~

@everyone I now added in pictures to all the different places... Cuz I was bored.... and it could be my love of palm trees... But I'm in love with the Spade city XD

Go looook~

@Astra- No, Chess is Chess, and not anyone else. I guess I can PM you more about him, if you'd like. I don't think it's anything too out there, though a bit disturbing. I seem to be creating macabre or crazy characters lately. ^^;

@iPink: I don't mind you making a character that is the vorpal sword itself; just don't forget that based on my character's bio, the sword used to be a part of his father's collection before it was given to him, so you better include that in her backstory.

I love the pics of the cities, Astra~

And I my original idea for Lapin was to work for the Kingdom of Spades, but I think I'll have to throw out that idea, since I'm the only messenger and there's already a few people on the Spades side. I dunno about being neutral, though -- I usually suck at playing that sort of part. Hm.../think

@Astra: I really love the Kingdom of Spades as well. :loving:.:loving: And I see you added Alraen to your city list. :)

@theAdept_Rogue: I won't forget. I definitely looked at your character's bio while coming up with my character. This'll be fun. ^_^

@chrome Well, I'm currently making the King of Clubs, since he's going to be playing an evil role in the roleplay, so if you want a baddie character, the rabbit can be his messenger!

Or he could be an aloof representative from the diamonds... who.... for some reason, I picture in my head as the aloof ninja people XD

And hearts is always an option too!

@pink I added Alraen, but I didn't put a picture for it since I didn't make the place- but it's up there for people to see though!

spades. is. epic. i wasn't sure what to expect when you said "palm trees," but i like it. i'm still not sure about the palm trees though XD

so initially, i was going to have three characters--Maeve, Masahiro, and Mikhaiel. but i think that mikhaiel is going to be sort of a half-character, because i can't figure out exactly what class to make him. he's something of a servant. so, although i'll do his profile anyways, he probably won't be a vital role of any sort.

all right, brace yourselves, because this is going to be a really long post XD

What I responde to

It’s been a while since I’ve responded to anything but “Your Majesty” and other assorted honorifics or simply “Spades.” But my name is Maeve—and you pronounce that “mah-ay-vay,” just to clarify.

Number of Candles on the Cake this Year

Didn’t anyone ever tell you that it’s very rude to ask a lady her age? I am older than you, of that I assure you.

Let me check my pants

I am insulted by your question but intrigued by your audacity. Would I be the “QUEEN” of Spades if I wasn’t female?

My reflection

Here I am.

My hair is the color of onyx, my eyes are the color of amethyst or the color garnet, depending on the day. My skin is the color of paper. My lipstick is the color of ebony and my fingernails are most often lacquered with the color of the night sky.

My hair is gently wavy and is just long enough that I could tuck it into my waistband. My eyes are almond-shaped. I am less than tall, but you really shouldn’t point it out—the last person who did was the King of Spades before my reign began, and do you really want to know what happened to him? I thought not.

Who I am

I come off as cold and ruthless, but really, if you give me no reason to dislike you and some reason to like you, I can be quite friendly. Regardless, I hold all life in high regard and do not kill and do not give the order to kill without good reason and careful consideration.

My life story

Hmm *dark laugh* I thought you said you didn’t want to know what happened to the last King of Spades? All right, here we go then.

I have two sisters, and we were born nobility. As to how I’m a Vampire when they aren’t, that’s not important. When I was a teenager, I met three friends—Shay, Zachariah and Malcolm. We were fast friends for quite some time. Then Zachariah began behaving as if he was superior to all of us. We tried to talk things out. That didn’t work. We grew cool although still mostly friendly toward each other—although Shay, Malcolm and I remained quite close.

Zachariah came to power in Spades. And he began to flaunt it. He began neglecting the feelings of Shay and I in favor of another girl—who, as nice as she may have been, had a mind like a steel trap: rusty. She didn’t have three brain cells to her name. Somehow, this overly-book-smart boy had fallen for her.

As he grew more powerful, he grew more power-hungry. Needless to say, I was not too happy with this. When he became the King of Spades, he had forgotten about us, his lowly friends. And, to make matters worse, his rule was hurting the commoners. Malcolm, Shay and I established that he needed a reality check. We tried every civil approach we could to make him see reason. It was clear nothing could be done. It was clear that he was far from the same person that had been my friend for so many years.

When I saw him execute a ten-year-old boy for petty thievery, I called Malcolm and Shay and we established that the time for diplomacy was past. What happened next boils down to something quite simple:

I assassinated the King of Spades with my own hands, and took the throne as the new queen.

Shay is now my lady-in-waiting, bodyguard, and one of my best friends. Malcolm is now General Malcolm, and possibly one of the most valuable members of my cabinet, as well as the most prominent General in my army.

My Rhythm

You need to ask? The Queen of Spades, by Styx. Look it up yourself. But I like music in general. It’s a powerful force. Other things I like include Perfect Enemy, by TaTu; and an assortment of songs by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra: Child of the Night, What Child is This?, An Angel Returned, The Safest Way Into Tomorrow…you get the picture. I like music.

Give Me More Of

Hmm…things that I like? I sense a bribery attempt. But, I suppose that I’ve been mostly cooperative so far, so I’ll indulge your curiosities a bit more.

I like weapons, particularly swords. But really, any aesthetically pleasing weapon will catch my eye. I saw a beautiful dagger several years ago, silver with a lion’s head for the pommel and a blue glass and silver filigree sheath, and it could only be drawn if you pressed a button on th—I’m sorry, that’s not what you asked me about. My apologies. Swords, knives, staffs and scythes tend to be my favorite weapons, but, like I said, anything pretty.

Books! I love books. Well, some books. Others I can’t stand and consequently banish them from my library. I like to know things.

As for other mundane things I like, I like chocolate, most types of fruit, and bats. Bats are adorable. And they eat mosquitoes.

I also like Masahiro, Mikhaiel, and Tai and Yue. Masahiro turned up in my throne room in chains with two of my guards, Mikhaiel turned up soaking wet and starving in Masahiro’s arms, and Tai and Yue turned up in a summoning spell that didn’t work quite the way I expected it to. I love them all dearly.

Take it Away

I despise people who abuse their power. “Despise” isn’t a strong enough word. Cruelty for cruelty’s sake is not tolerated in my queendom, end of sentence—I’ll take a leaf out of Hearts’ book and take your head off if you even try.

I DESPISE MOSQUITOES! Bloodsucking little insects whose only purpose is as bat food. You would think that mosquitoes wouldn’t bother a Vampire. You would be wrong.

My Treasures

1. My Book. Embossed black leather with silver findings and diamond-like gems. It is about nine and a half inches tall by six inches wide and is about an inch thick. There is a lock built into it—it is difficult to pick, but not impossible. I keep the key on my person at all times. If I write horizontally across a page, the book will answer me. If I write vertically down the page, what I write will come to life. If I touch the book to my forehead, whatever I see in my mind’s eye will appear on the page. The book is never full (it goes blank as soon as it’s closed), and I can view previous entries at any time.

2. My rapier. This isn’t one of Hearts’ Hatter’s items, but my rapier is by far one of my favorite objects I own. Mostly because it’s a beautiful weapon made by a master craftsman, but it does have some other powers—its sheath prevents it from dulling or staining, and occasionally I’ll coat it in poison. You can never tell if it’s poisoned or not, though, so it would be most foolish to take chances.

Last Little Bit

My magic lives in my blood and my soul, and I can channel it through any number of things. You’ve noticed by now, I hope, that I love music. I channel my magic through music most of the time, but also through daggers, staffs, my rapier or, if the situation calls for it, my bare hands.

Tei

What I responde to

Well, the name I went by in reality was Masahiro Kawamiya—but since falling into Wonderland, I tend to just be Masahiro. I used to be nicknamed the King of Hearts too, for reasons that are irrelevant at the moment, although that nickname has also, for the most part, been dropped. Not entirely, but mostly. You can also get my attention by calling me “BlackJack” or the “Knave of Spades.”

To be completely honest, I kind of lost track of days and months and therefore years when I fell into Wonderland…but I’m around twenty-four.

Let me check my pants

Most definitely a guy. *grin*

My reflection

As I dress in Wonderland.

My hair is black—dark brown in a certain light. I used to style it what was best described as “bishi-style,” but since I fell into Wonderland…it kind of does that on its own. My eyes are brown—I’ve often heard the color of melted chocolate. If you hadn’t guessed by my name, I was of Japanese descent. I’m about five-foot-nine and quite slender, but reasonably strong.

I have a tattoo of a spade that has all the rest of the suits of cards hidden in it, if you look. Which you really shouldn’t be, as that tattoo is…not prominently placed, shall we say.

Who I am

I have something of an obsession with saving people. Most of my saving is medical (saving the dying soldier, feeding the starving child, giving medicine to the peasant free of charge, you get the drift), but if the saving requires violence (saving a lady from a band of thugs, for instance) I’ll do that too. I cannot stand by idle while someone is hurt, in any way.

On that note, saying that I enjoy killing Succubi would make me sound like a horrible person, but I enjoy killing Succubi. Of course, I would never kill a Succubus simply for being a Succubus, but if I see a Succubus trying to prey on someone, be assured I will take action. Why Succubi? Due to my previous career as the King of Hearts, I’m immune to the powers of Succubi and Incubi, and therefore I have no fear in using tricky tactics to kill them. I’m one of the few people capable of that.

Other than that, I’m a fairly cheerful, easy-to-talk-to, good-humored, serious-when-need-be sort of person. All of those are traits required for being a good bartender (one of my many jobs, but more on that later). But I am extremely devoted to my work for Spades, and if you try to harm one of my friends, God help you. In a combat situation, I will always go for a kill.

My life story

Where to begin, where to begin…I suppose the beginning would be a good place to do that.

I was born in Reality on September 18th, to a reasonably poor family. I have one older sister, one father who abandoned us, and one alcoholic mother. Upon discovering I was diabetic (which, fortunately, has all but vanished since my arrival in Wonderland), I decided I wanted to be a doctor.

I went through school with that in mind, but my grades were always low due to my lack of money to purchase school supplies. Like pencils, for instance. But I managed to graduate high school and went on to work—since I clearly wasn’t getting into medical school anytime soon.

I worked somewhere in the area of six jobs simultaneously, all the while taking pre-med classes online. When I turned twenty-one, I began working three separate jobs in a casino. I’ll leave it to you to decide where the nickname “The King of Hearts” came from, but I’ll tell you that it wasn’t cards.

I fell into Wonderland through an enchanted deck of cards before I could finish earning the money for medical school. I ended up in Spades—due to that tattoo I mentioned—and I’ve been working for the Queen of Spades ever since, mostly as an assassin.

My Rhythm

Oh, I can’t believe you’re making me choose—I love music…*ponders this for quite some time* Curse of Curves, by Cute is What We Aim For; Thnks fr th Mmrs, by Fall Out Boy; Perfect Enemy, by taTu; Lucifer, by SHINee…do you want me to go on?

Give Me More Of

I love chocolate, reading, and playing cards. I also like fencing with people in non-life-or-death situations. And music—I love music. I played bass in the Real World, but in Wonderland, the best I can manage is learning how to play dulcimer in my spare time. Oh—and I find mice adorable.

Take it Away

I hate being powerless. And I cannot stand avocado in my food. I’m not one for very spicy food either, which surprises most people. I generally don’t like dogs, especially big ones that bark loudly and little ones that yap.

My Treasures

Would it be cliché for me to say that my greatest treasure is the one I love? I would do anything to keep that treasure safe. Oh! You mean the Hatter’s objects.

My deck of cards. It shuffles itself if I ask it to (which I rarely do, because I find shuffling cards quite relaxing) and they can’t seem to be destroyed or lost. One of them blew into the fireplace once, for example, and it was perfectly unscathed when I fished it out. I’m not quite sure how I ended up in Wonderland because of these cards (or how they ended up outside of Wonderland in the first place), but I can’t think of anything else what would’ve done it.

I believe I came across another of the Hatter’s treasures not too long ago—it’s a bowl that will always be full. If you put one strawberry in it and take it out, there will still be one strawberry in it. Take that out and there will still be a strawberry in it. And so on. Fill it with soup and it will stay full of soup. To empty it, flip it upside down (and no, the contents of the bowl won’t spill everywhere. They just vanish.). And store it that way, lest you have a bowlful of dust. It’s not a big, fancy, ceramic bowl; it’s just a small, simple wooden thing. This bowl was a gift to me from a peasant boy after I helped his mother through childbirth.

Last Little Bit

I was tempted to put these under “treasures,” but decided against it so as to make sure that they aren’t confused with the Hatter’s objects.

My rapier was given to me by the Queen. Like hers, is the work of a master craftsman and often poisoned. It never dulls, never needs cleaning (although I find sharpening and cleaning it quite relaxing anyways), and it’s overall a very nice weapon.

Another treasure that Maeve gave to me is my medallion. It’s a silver spade with a red gem in the middle, could be mistaken as a ruby or a garnet. It is neither—it’s made from my blood, crystallized by the Queen’s power. This medallion grants me the ability to use healing magic of all levels, basic combat-useful magic, and minor Vampire abilities. (Essentially, if I have the opportunity, yes, I can bite an opponent’s throat and drain their strength.)

Tei

What I responde to

I’ve been “boy,” “Demon,” “changeling,” “useless slattern,” and “Mikhaiel”—which, no matter what the spelling looks like to you, is pronounced “meek-high-L.”

I’m about twenty.

Let me check my pants

Male.

My reflection

As I was when Masahiro found me.

I’m pale and scrawny, with scruffy, mousey-brown hair and mismatched eyes. Anyone of Demon descent gets the wrong idea about those eyes—you see, one of several types of Demonic mating rituals involves exchanging eyeballs to “see through the other’s eyes”. I have not exchanged eyeballs with anyone, I just have mismatched eyes. One is bright green, the other is silver.

I can change my appearance a little bit at will—I can make myself a few inches taller or shorter, a bit more muscular, change my hair and eye color, change the shape of my face a bit, that sort of thing. It comes with being half-Incubus—most Incubi and Succubi can change their form to match the preference of their victim. Some are even powerful enough to switch gender completely.

Who I am

I have possibly the weirdest personality in the book. Sometimes I’m talkative, sometimes I’m extremely shy and quiet. Most of the time I’m shy and quiet. But with people I know well, I’m quite talkative and…well, not very shy at all.

My life story

Well, I suppose you already guessed that I’m half-Incubus, so I guess I’ll start with that.

My mother was a Succubus, from the Land of Broken Hearts. My father—needless to say—has been dead since well before I was born. My Demon mother abandoned me and I was taken in by a kind Human woman in Broken Hearts. She died when I was four, and I was put to work doing odd jobs. I got abused a lot while I was doing those odd jobs.

I never had to worry about my Demon side because I was an innocent child. But when I first kissed a girl, my Incubus heritage forced its way to the surface. I never needed love to the degree that a full Incubus would have, but I needed to someone to show me affection. Needless to say, people weren’t too affectionate toward me. I was panicked by my sudden…wants, shall we say, and I ran away. I wandered through Broken Hearts, trying to quietly keep myself alive. I got very good at finding women of poor reputation. (I hope this story isn’t bothering you.)

One fateful night, I discovered I was trying to keep myself alive in the arms of a Succubus. Needless to say, she would’ve killed me. So I ran away again.

Masahiro found me when he was riding from Broken Hearts to Spades two weeks later. I was in the forest off the road between Broken Hearts and Spades, in the dead of night and pouring rain, half-dressed and starving to death. Not starving for food, starving for affection. He rescued me, brought me back to Spades, and nursed me back to health. I’ve been sort of his personal-servant-squire-type-thing ever since.

My Rhythm

Mirotic, TVXQ; Wicked Game, HIM;

Give Me More Of

I like to be loved. Beyond that, I need affection to stay alive. But I like feeling wanted and welcome, since I spent so much of my life being neglected.

I like cuddling in blankets next to a fireplace with hot cocoa. I like sleeping in a comfortable bed. I like learning how to read. Basically what it comes to is I like being comfortable and happy. I’m always happiest with Masahiro, or with Tai and Yue.

Something else I like doing is taking care of neglected things. The Queen is known for saving bats with broken wings and such, I and I like helping her with that. I’m the one who pets stray cats and feeds mice.

Take it Away

Mean people! I hate mean people! Especially when they’re being mean to someone weaker than them for no reason at all.

And I’m sure that this can be taken in many ways, but I have a bit an aversion to clothes. This is more side effects of being half-Incubus. I don’t like wearing a lot of clothing. The lighter and simpler my clothes, the happier I’ll be.

My Treasures

The only “treasure” I have to my name is Masahiro. He’s done things to keep me alive that no one else ever would have. He willingly gave blood to a Vampire, and he willingly gave love to a starving half-Incubus. I am forever in his debt.

Last Little Bit

Nothing else to really say about me.

Tei

there we go!!

What I responde to

Her Majesty Bryony d'Obray, the Queen of Hearts

I beg your pardon? Are you quite sure you want me to answer that?

Let me check my pants

I am quite certainly a female. Are you trying to anger me?

My reflection

If you look over there, you will see my portrait.

width=300http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee363/Ashen_Eclipse/qohcopy.jpg[/img]

Who I am

I am the Queen of Hearts, you incompetent fool!

My life story

I married into the Royal Family of the Kingdom of Hearts. My upstart of a sister thought that she could be a better ruler than I, and went and got a kingdom of her own.

Quite frankly, I don't understand why you did not check the official biography. The people of the Kingdom of Hearts are very well read, why aren't you? It would annoy me less, and you might leave with your head.

My Rythm

Give Me More Of

Silver bells and cockleshells//And pretty maids all in a row.

Take it Away

Quite frankly this interview. It is annoying me. Should I not be entertained?

My Treasures

This key- it looks quite ordinary, does it not? This key has the power to make any door open into the room of creation. But many of those objects were stolen from me!

Last Little Bit

When I find those who stole the objects from me it shall be Off With Their Heads!

Ashen_Eclipse

Annnd, before you say there isn't enough information, the queen really didn't like answering all those interview questions, so I must direct you here for a chara sheet for her. ^^

Yaaay! Tai and Yue are up on the first page too~

Still working on the king of clubs, but I don't gotta wait for him to start the RP. o-o

So now I gotta come up with a starting post.... oh boy.... starting is the hardest....

Ah, man, someone -needs- to be the Duchess now. Between the sister thing with Hearts and Spades and Yue/Tai's profile, I really want to see how things would play out. ^^

I think I'll have Lapin be a messenger for the Queen of Hearts, if that's not a problem with Ashen. :) I'm looking forward to being able to get into character.

Side note: I was able to get the only drawing program I can use back on my computer, so I'll be posting my own pic of Lapin soon enough here. Her basic features were the same as the picture I gave in the interview, but her outfit's a tad different. /runs off to work on drawing

Hurrah, iPink!

M0n0chr0me- sure, Lapin can be a messenger for the Queen of Hearts!

((-So- excited for the RP to start. I'll be gone all day Friday, and most of the day Saturday though, so if it starts then I won't be able to post as much. Anyways, yay!)) *please ignore the excessive excitedness- I've been running on coffee all day.*

Here's the interviews for the Duchess (and Ariane). Yay for dissociative identity disorder! :D

What I respond to

I respond to Ariane, but not always. Sometimes I am the Duchess. Do not mistake me for her.

I have lived for twenty-seven years. I have been among the demons for six.

Let me check my pants

I am female, yes.

My reflection

I'm really not much to look at.

Who I am

I am Ariane, but sometimes I am not. I am sometimes the Duchess. I do not wish to be the Duchess. I hope you never meet her.

My life story

I, Ariane, am the sister to Bryony and Maeve. I have always been that. But on my seventh birthday the world first encounterd the Duchess. She killed on that day -- she killed my mother. The Duchess would only appear on my birthday for the next thirteen years, and I vowed that she -- I -- would hurt no one else. But the Duchess changed on my twenty-first birthday. She didn't leave. She would exist as often as I would, and she had ambitions. She wanted my sister's throne, and she would do anything to gain it. There was nothing I could do to stop her -- so I fled. Bryony takes credit for my banishment, but it was I who left. She never understood. Neither of my sisters did. I only wish that I could have said goodbye.

My Rythm

I haven't listened to music since... since I left. What would I give to hear just one song?

Give Me More Of

I love my sisters. I never wished to harm them.

Take it Away

I want to destroy the Duchess. I want her to pay for all that she has done. But can I destroy her without ending myself? Do I have the strength?

My Treasures

Treasures? If you consider these evil objects treasures at all. After what the Duchess has done through them, can they ever be used for good? Well, I can't get to them anyways. She locks them up in a room and then hides the key.

...Actually, I do have an object of my very own. It's... a tarnished silver necklace. When I slip it around somebody else's neck, I take control of their body and my own lies in a sort of coma. Or it would, if the Duchess didn't take control of it as soon as I left. It's ironic to me that I should have an item that can let me take somebody else's body just as the Duchess takes mine. I feel guilt. But can anyone begrudge me the chance to be free?

Last Little Bit

If... if you can... would you tell Bryony that I love her? And... Maeve too. I've only ever wanted to protect them....

iPink

What I respond to

I'm the Duchess, silly.

I'm twenty-one years old. It's disappointing how much older my body is, isn't it?

Let me check my pants

I should kill you for that, but I'm having much too splendid a time.

My reflection

I only wish I could show you, but these demons are not entirely artistic. I've commissioned a human painter and he should be here in not too long. I do hope you'll return to see.

Who I am

I am the Duchess. I hope you know that were it not for my good will you would have no limbs right now.

My life story

My history is none of your concern. Oh? You met our dear Ariane? Yes, she is a charming girl, isn't she? I wouldn't exist without her, you know. Yes, I'm quite fond.

My Rythm

Everyone always assumes that I don't enjoy music. That is not true. The musicians I hire are simply not good enough. They hardly last more than an hour.

Give Me More Of

The most beautiful sight in the world is a recently-tortured messenger about to reveal every secret of the one who sent them.

Take it Away

What DON'T I like? Why, I'd say I'm quite an amiable person. I can't think what I don't like.

My Treasures

Ah yes. My things. Yes. I won't tell you what I have.

Last Little Bit

Come again soon! I just hope you don't have to suffer the boring personality of Ariane for long. As much as I like her, she's quite uninteresting.

Oooh, I like Duchesses/Cassandra's profile. I think mental illness must run in the Hearts family. XD

But... Won't it be confusing to have two 'Cassandra's in the same RP? Because the Red Queen is Cassandra as well.