Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
LikaLaruku

Will Amaranth staff be at the Bigfish Workshop in July?

There's really no appropriate nongame Amaranth-specific topic to post this in.

Yeah, so I got this invite for "The 2nd Annual Big Fish Games Workshop" in Seattle on the 18th of July, where they promise that "you could meet the developer of your favorite game, face-to-face." & if Amaranth isn't there, then I'm going to have a disappointing time, & if both Amaranth & Aldorlera are a no-show, then no one will be representing the RPG gamers.

I don't care if they raise prices considerably for RPGs; they're more interactive than Match 3s & Hidden Object Games & BFG should be distributing more of them, but I'm sure their "$7 for all games that aren't collectors editions" is offputting for most developers.

Moved to Village Square.

~Mopiece

Is that a free for all event where I can just drop by and attend by buying tickets? Because I freaking WANT to. Amaranth or no Amaranth.

Speaking of Amaranth... Amanda's in California, shaz in Australia, and I have no idea who the other staff are or where do they live. It's very likely there'll be no-show for Amaranth's team.

Amanda used to live in Seattle, so it's possible she might go back to visit. I live in the Seattle-area, but I have other obligations such as work, and I'm not so much a BFG fan.