Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
iPink

The Wars of the Roses RP?

The Wars of the Roses were a set of battles between the noble houses of Lancaster and York. Each side fought for the throne of England. History says that Henry Tudor of the House of Lancaster claimed victory, but we are not concerned with history. For what if magic flared beneath the surface of the wars; what if the conflict was about more than a throne? What if Henry Tudor never became king?

I don't want to put in all of the work to create this if there isn't any interest (yes, I am doing the same thing Astra did with the Wonderland RP), so I'm asking if anyone would want to play an RP based on the Wars of the Roses, the conflicts over the throne of England in the fifteenth century. If so I'll actually do all of the necessary research and flesh things out, but I won't do all of that stuff if nobody cares. (Oh, and by the way, the House of Lancaster was the Red Rose and the House of York was the White Rose.)

Okay, I guess I'll add more information to the first post soon. :) It's one of my favorite periods of history for whatever reason, but it's all very complicated. I'll simplify it a lot for this RP. =)

Ridaskadri - Check the dates on some of the topics you are posting to.  This topic has been dead for nearly four years, so you probably won't get a response.