Aveyond Studios Community
vnlover

(GXB) Syphethia's Discoveries (WIP)

Storyline:
Syphethia is a young light elf about to reach maturity. She is a princess who lives in a small city that is thought of as the entire world and stays in her tiny little castle. Seeing as she is about to reach adulthood her reserved mother and demanding father want her to marry the noble Kita. This is a horrendous idea to her especially since is seems her 'fiance' is keeping many secrets. After being abandoned on the date she was forced to go on she locks herself in the library and finds herself in the forbidden section. Being a curious elf she ends up looking around finding books about other elves and creatures and she finds diaries. They are the diaries of the last light elves. Along with the strange books she finds a symbol on the wall. Strangely having the key to open this passageway she finds herself in the real world. Sadly it's no longer as beautiful as it was. She finds herself face to face with a disgusting, monstrous...elf?

Characters:

Syphethia
She is the main character and is a light elf. She is very kind and caring but can be misunderstood and when angered, she can be quite explosive. She is quite quirky as well and tends to be very different from other light elves. She is rambunctious, rebellious, free spirited, and very curious. Not exactly what you would expect from a perfect princess

Kita:
He is a light elf and the princess's fiance. He is very strange and is always disappearing after receiving a mysterious call. He doesn't seem very nice and is incredible smug. He seems to have some sort of disdain for the princess but always tries to hide it behind a fake smile. He smiles often but it never seems to be authentic. He is shrouded in mystery.

Korra:
He is a waiter at one of the light elf restaurants. He is very kind and social and seems to always be there when this princess is in a bind. His signature facial expression is his big cheesy smile. He has a big secret though. Which would explain his unusual appearance. He also seems to genuinely care for the princess and loves her quirks. He loves having fun and can sometimes be a bit if a flirt.

Darc:
He is a dark elf who is fierce and strong. He may sound rude through his voice and actions but he really is a caring person deep down. Not that he'll ever admit to it. He is a bi r of a tsundere lol. His tongue is sharp but his touch is always gentle. There seems to be a strange connection between him and the princess. He also can not leave someone in trouble. He will complain about it but can't stop himself from helping.

Dina:
She is the sister of Darc who is even more violent than her brother. She is flirtatious and has a fiery attitude but still love her brother dearly whether she shows it or not. Though she is violent, she doesn't get angry often. Her violence is how she has fun. She jokes around a lot and can be very sexual at times. Her favorite pass time is teasing her brother.

Fira:
He is a hotheaded fire elf. He is always full of energy and any little comment could set him off but he would never leave a friend behind or let them get hurt. His emotions are very big in every direction. He feels things a lot more than others. Sadness, anger, joy. All of them go to the extreme. But so does his passion for the people he cares about. Loud and wild, he can be quite a handful.

Tessa
He is a calm and calculating water elf. He is mature and tends to correct people which makes him seem smug and arrogant which was never his real intention. In actuality he is very caring, just misunderstood for the way he shows it.
He has a hard time expressing his feelings or anything else that doesn't involve logic. He tends to say the wrong things often and it comes off in a way he didn't intend it to. He is very good at hiding his emotions as well.

Nova
He is a free spirited air elf. He is quite eccentric and a bit air headed. Its always hard to understand what he's thinking. He is also extremely shy and easily embarrassed. He is very quite but seems to have a very active mind. Always lost in thought. Though seemingly shy and docile, he is very dependable when it comes down to the important issues. He may prefer peace but will protect those he cares for with his life.

UPDATE 3/21/16
Hello everyone. Long time no update. I'm sure you guys thought this project was a dud but it is back on and this time it's serious. I am hiring talented individuals to assist me with parts of the project I can't do on my own. I am also trying to get some funding for this project so I can make it all the better for you guys. I need help and this time I have a more solid plan. 
I have started a kickstarter campaign which if you would like to help you can do so on there
here is the link https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/10 ... -gxb-otome
depending on how much you give to back the program you can get some pretty cool rewards which you can check out on the campaign page. I also already have my sprite and cg artist. Harusea will be taking care of the sprites and Kyuu will be creating the cgs.

Credit
SyphyChan: Story writer, organizer, boss lady ;P
Harusea: Sprite artist
Kyuu: Cg artist

Progress
Story: 60%
Script: 0%
Coding: 0%
Sprites: .001%
Cgs: 0%
Background: 0%
GUI: 0%

Haha yea well itll just be a vn cuz im not ecperienced enough to figure out how to do rpg :P And um yes! the fantasy creatures have gotten our technology!

P.S.

sorry its been so long for me to reply. I havent been able to get on the computer :(

Does it really matter if the nose isn't perfect? My artist is pretty amazing I think so anyone and no offense but it's kinda rude to edit someone elses art without permission. Thanks but you coulda just said it instead of editing it. And by the way I'm not trying to be rude. Just saying :)

Do tell who you're talking to.

Anyways. With art and drawing one can't help needing to SHOW how one thinks the art should be fixed. Art is a visual medium. I have to edit the existing sprite to show where the problem is and how I think the art should be fixed.

Still, why are you so bothered by it? You weren't the one who drew it and I didn't change anything beyond adding extra volume to the hair. It's not like I wrecked the drawing to beyond recognition.

I care cause I'd be irritated if someone messed with my art. I'm not saying you ruined it I'm just saying you coulda asked first. Theres really no need to get upset. And you should suggest the change so the artist can grow you actually don't HAVE to show them how you think it should be.

No, no, I'm not upset. Here, have a smiley to show I'm not upset: :D I'm just very thorough in my explanation in case the other person doesn't understand.

I'm a person who is not very good at describing things and it's worse with art and drawing stuff. I have to show it with an illustration :S

Still, sorry if my initial "fix" post is a bit too obnoxious. I thought it was fine because I didn't edit the art, but a COPY of the art that is made available. And I did not say "Hey, go change the art with THIS!"

What I meant to say is: "This art looks funny and here's how I think the art should look like."

Still, since you're bothered by my fix and I still stand by my opinion that your friend's art needs work, I'll give you a detailed explanation of what is wrong and why to prove that I did not make up a troll comment to spite you or your artist. Look at the reasoning behind my critique and feel free to discuss it with your artist:

width=500http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/sha-bo_de_LC/Darcfix.jpg[/img]

@Ivana: No, I'm a Sagittarius :D Why I had to explain so meticulously? I just like to explain myself so very clearly so people don't misunderstand what I'm saying.

@vnlover: Hands is one of the more painful things to draw. I won't say I'm super-awesome at it, but I guess I'm at least decent :S Do you need help with drawing hands?

Hello peoples sorry I never get a chance to put anything here. Artists are so flaky! Ugh! Another artist has decided not to message me for it's been over half a year now. Anyway I have no idea when this will get done because I don't have an artist. If anyone knows any good ones please be sure to tell me. Anyways thanks for your patience everyone :)