Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
daeva_agas

Aveyond 3 (fail) Anime Trailer

It's kinda heavy, so pardon the lag:

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/213/0/7/av3_animation_trailer_thing_by_angelerenoir-d42fg5s.swf

It's supposed to be a trailer thing for Aveyond 3, but I was pressed for time so it was very bad and low-quality and it was so frustrating to work on that I got burnt out. The glitch at the end happened when I added the replay button. Don't mind that. So there! Bad animation failure.

Now you know what the orb and Red Riding Gyendal I posted a while ago in the Collegium was for. This. Did I mention that I HATE cell-shading? Those frames were painful to make. I enjoyed working on the background and scenery more than I did the characters. THAT'S SAYING A LOT!!! I normally love working on the characters and dislike backgrounds.

It's really good, d_a! The art is nice, as always. The end did look a bit funny, but it really doesn't subtract from the whole thing. If it was cleaned up a bit, I would think that it was the real trailer. :)

If I ever feel less burnt out on this, I'll continue and fix the darn thing.

Yes, this is only 10% of the planned video. I got tired, burnt out, sick of this, and it was nearing deadline so it had to be cut short and halted.

Edited to remove profanity.

~Mopiece