Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shruti

Curse at Twilight

HIya!

does anyone has any idea when the next game will gonnna come out? Will it be before xmas or after?

thanks!

Merged topics

~Argoyle

The final rounds of Beta testing are happening right now. Lots of good changes have been happening, so that's why testing has been going on for so long.

Hopefully, it will be ready before Christmas. Keep an eye on the sidebar!

[d]*fells partially to blame for the lateness*[/d]

Ahem. Yeah. The game is actually doing so well that the team is adding more stuff to it! It's going to be translated to multiple language (YAY!) and some extra goodies too :evil:

Don't know why you would feel the blame for the lateness, unless I misunderstand you :) We've had lots of requests for additions to the game, and each round takes time to implement and time to test. You haven't held anything up ;)

Amanda has updated the details in the sidebar. First thing you'll notice is that the name has changed. It's now Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls. Second thing you'll notice is that we have a more specific release indicator. We DO have a release date scheduled, but we're not going to announce it until we plow through some more of these bugs and know whether they're going to cause any more delays.

Meh, life gets in the way for all of us sometimes. If you're having trouble or know something's coming up that's going to limit your time, just chat with Alena.

I'm really glad for the name change. For one thing, it sounds less like a generic spooky game now (there are SO many games with the word "manor" in the title), and for another, "thief of souls" has now grabbed my interest.

When is the next RPG game coming out? I don't exactly love looking for a list of things, weather it's at a store, in my room, or in a game. And wasn't this game supposed to come out in August? Can we please get some sort of explanation to whats holding the game up?

The next RPG will most likely be worked on after Curse at Twilight is released.

As for the delay in releasing Curse at Twilight, additional content kept being added, so now what we have is a pretty epic HO/mystery/puzzle/adventure game. It shouldn't be long now, most of the bugs are squished! :)

You know how it is, just when you think everything's done, you turn around and there's a whole lot more, and back to the drawing board you go :) That's just the way it is with game development, especially for a small company that doesn't live and die by deadlines.

The game now is a WHOLE LOT better than it was in August, so even though there's been a delay, I'm very glad of it in this case. Having said that, NOBODY wants the game released more than I do :D

To echo Argoyle, it shouldn't be long now ;)

Shaz... I don't know how small your place is... but something tells me it's larger than ours! :(

So... Party at YOUR place... that way I don't have to clean up in the morning either! :)

Bryce, my place is full of furniture and boxes at the moment. But you're welcome to come here and party if you want to help me clean it up first ;) Oh ... but then you'd have to do TWO lots of cleaning. YOUR place is sounding better by the minute!

An, I don't think we can decide. Are you offering your place?

Well, we could have a small party here... I made yummy chocolate cookies (for fun (and a bit of an experiment), I used Amaranth flower)!

I think they tasted like the cruchy edges of brownies... YUM!

Amanda wasn't as impressed... she liked the name of the flower, but we both concluded... it's not the best for making cookies (lesson learned). :)

Our place is VERY Small... a party here would be like dancing on the head of a pin! ;)

Besides... our neighbors probably would be too keen on the idea. :)