Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ashen_Eclipse

Children Suing their Parents? What??

@shadowshed: I am pretty sure it is going to take me another 20 years to get married XD.

That's exactly what I meant. Those parents know what is important to them, and, their kids probably know to XD. JK, I just meant that, if you raise your children and spoil them, they start thinking stuff like that is important. And since you give them expensive stuff, they start seeing that as 'important'.

I would have said no but I can't believe this case even got through to a judge :)

It's probably better to say you can't successfully sue for almost anything!

You can try to sue for anything. Winning is another matter. I agree with theone that the father and kids should have been directed to pay all court costs, including mom's legal fees. In some ways they are paying since they are now a laughingstock in the eyes of many.

23 is no age to get married @.@

I just wanna say it's pretty ADVISABLE to sue your parents should they be abusive..but over a prom dress, this is just pathetic. The hell is this world going? @.@