Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
playpink

Wicked, A Witch's Tale (I HAVE UPDATED!!)

Yeah, I really need to start spell-checking the chaps before I post them, but I always forget -_-'

I...have no idea what the Battle of Hastings is/was. I was really just winging it on the fight scene.

Also! I'd like to say that I will be attempting to update reguarly, but that would be a lie, as I keep getting sidetracked by my sister playing music and then me writing random one-shots/literary experiments based loosly (very, very loosly) on the song playing. Like my newest Collegium entry. But, like my sister and her agonising slowness on udating her stories, updates will be slow, but probably faster as I have recently been able to type on the second weeks where I couldn't type before. Yeah. That totally made sense.

It's wonderful, I love your writing style as for the fighting scene... I never pay attention to those scenes whether I'm reading a book or watching a movie so I have no comments about that but overall the story plot is amazing! ^^

Thankies! Anyway, I've hit a giant writers block for chapter...4, was it? So, I'm slowly struggling through it, but along with all my schoolwork (I'm a week behind, so imma have to work during the holidays to catch up), my scatter-brained inability to do...stuff, the fact that I can't type that often and my fading activity on AM, the next update will be hellavu lot late. And the ones after that probably won't be regular, since these problems are most likely going to consist for a while.

Yeah. Upon reflection, it probably wasn't a good idea to post this and therefore commit myself to continuing it.