Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
azureXtwilight

Re:Set [Thief of all Hearts] [Visual Novel]

reset___thief_of_all_hearts_vn_by_azurextwilight_rllz-d4rkkhs.jpg

Anyways, I really wanted to make short episodic games because big project tires me. So here you go, have fun and don't think too much about it.

Screenshot:

reset_screenies_2_by_azurextwilight_rllz-d4rcs6i.jpg

reset_screenies_by_azurextwilight_rllz-d4rcs6k.jpg

ReSet is a Visual Novel where you play as Miki, whose boyfriend is lost just before Valentine's day. Then, she met a self-proclaimed detective named Mike and his assistant Gerald...

DL link : http://www.mediafire.com/?df4lcq5u1spjwa4

Genre: (Comedy/Mystery/ModernFantasy/Romance/Random(?)/RPG/VN)

Rating : 13+

re_set_episode_1_remake___thief_of_all_hearts__vn__by_azurextwilight_rllz-d6g4h0p.jpg

"It all started thousands of years ago, when a strange man who has nothing else to do because everyone thought he's an evil wizard created seven creatures to accompany him--Nope, this is not one of these stories so get your mind out of the gutter. They looked like humans, but they grew tired of their cozy little home and decided to have some fun. However, the world is too cruel for those peeps. So they became really evil and corrupted. Cliche, right?

The man was so saddened by this and sealed them in a box with the cost of his own life, and whoever managed to open the box by solving the goddamn riddle will unleash evil in the world once again!

A young girl named Michelle "Mike" Vinson--the awesome me--opened the box, and the world changes in an instant. The only way for me is to trust an amnesiac young man named Gerald, who seems to have an unstable personality because he changes it often its confusing. Long story short, I have to seal all the seven demons back in the box to regain my normal life, and reset everything that has been caused by the demon's actions. And the super-awesome-misadventures begin!"

ReSet is an episodic game consists of seven episodes where you play as both Mike and Gerald in order to retrieve all the seven demons back, and probably recover Gerald's missing memories.

In this episode, they are involved in a case of missing people. Can they solve it? Will they also manage to catch a demon? It's all up to you! Good luck! Also watch your step when you're walking, the world is full of manholes.

Features:

- 36.000 words, play as girl and boy

- 30 unlockable cgs and sketches

- You get to kick some butt in the newest-installed RPG Battles (Thanks to Jake!)

- Music room

- Two endings with 6 different character epilogues (Your actions determine the fate of most people you meet! ...I think.)

- Clues and Exploration scenes

- Utter randomness. Sometimes. Okay, maybe most of the times.

- Original OP video, music by rickioteque and vocal by KokoroHane. Because OPs are cool.

- And as all of my other games it's completely free, no profits taken. If you bought this, you’ve been scammed.

VbcDB5bB8-4

DL LINK : http://mementomori.vnovel.com/files/ReSetEp1Build1.0-all.zip

Guide :http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=22663

Note : It has already been beta'd but as you know there might be some issues/bugs missed, let me know and I'll release a patch ASAP.

Previous episode here : http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=22588

Genre : (Comedy/Mystery/ModernFantasy/Romance/Random(?)/RPG/VN)

Rating : 15+ (Because of visible blood?)

re_set_episode_2_re___under_the_golden_sun__vn__by_azurextwilight_rllz-d6ue9r9.jpg

“After catching Lust, we know that Greed is after our asses. This time, our demon-hunting involves some kind of an old mansion with a creepy secret within its basement. Classic murder story ensues and we have to solve it before more people die! With the help of my schoolmates, a quirky biologist, and a creepy couple I know nothing about, I’m going to solve my first murder case! But wait, Gerald’s acting kind of weird lately. For a guy who has three different personalities, he is definitely not normal, but he's never THIS weird. I wonder if he needs laxatives…”

ReSet is an episodic game consists of seven episodes where you play as both Mike and Gerald in order to retrieve all the seven demons back, and probably recover Gerald's missing memories.

In this episode, they are involved in a double homicide. Can they solve it? Will they also manage to catch a demon, or be caught instead? It's all up to you! Good luck! Also watch your back most of the time, someone might put a “Kick Me” sign on your shirt without you noticing.

Features:

- 63,139 words, play as Mike, Gerald, and Grace

- 27 unlockable cgs and sketches

- Five different endings (4 Others, 1 True one), 2 different paths and a bonus path

- Debate system or whatever you'd like to call it.

- All the stuffs featured in the previous episode, that includes randomness.

- And as all of my other games it's completely free, no profits taken. If you bought this, you’ve been scammed.

DL LINK : http://www.mediafire.com/download/51z8qmp5si3qoqv/ReSet_Ep2-all.zip

Mirror : http://mementomori.vnovel.com/download/reset-ep-2-remake-under-the-golden-sun/

Note : It has already been beta'd but as you know there might be some issues/bugs missed, let me know and I'll release a patch ASAP.