Aveyond Studios Community
Ant

Skyborn

Loved this game. But, it was too short. It could be possible that there will be sequel since it left a lot of questions. Not to mention the approaching of a love triangle!

Once I started the game, I couldn't stop. LOL Finished in record time (for a turtle) and...Oh yes it does beg, beg, beg for a sequel! What a twist & turn at the end.

If we collect all 13 cards, is there something extra that happens at the end?

No, it will give access to some of the best equipment in the game. Go to the Venom Caverns and give them to the masked man that lives down there. Also, be prepared to face some very difficult battles.

Hello everyone!

Version 1.10 is live. It has an entirely new mouse and menu system, among other streamlining changes. You can simply download the new version and install over the old one without losing your save.

The rare exception to that rule: If your save is within the first couple minutes of the game, the earliest town has been re-arranged for easier navigation.

Download: https://www.plimus.com/jsp/download_trial.jsp?contractId=3118100&referrer=42985

Version history:

1.10 - March 18, 2012

-Overhauled the mouse system

*now with one-click move interface

*numerous pathfinding issues fixed

*in menu navigation with mouse improved

-Added on screen menu accessible by mouse

-Edited early city layout for earlier navigation

-Tweaked introduction for more streamlined exposition

-Removed automatic full screen mode upon startup (you can toggle this at any time in the system menu)

Thanks! Found it and completed it. Great stuff! It also gave me more than enough levelling to make the final confrontations sooooo much easier!

LOL I paid more attention to what was happening on screen and FINALLY notice the different facial expressions where HP was concerned LOL What a blast! I really took note of the order from that side bar...great for strategy planning and truly made the fights more manageable for me. Love this game!!!!!

I hope, I hope, I hope!

I just can't get over the expressions during the battles LOL! So cool! We even got to pick the difficulty level to play and could change throughout the game! Now, if only there was someplace we could always go back to level up more and earn more or mine more LOL Had fun trying out the different augmentations. Any idea what that skull one truly does? Never used it.

Yay feedback!

Kumatose: The skull is a double-edged sword. It will drain a character's HP over time, but it grants huge bonuses. Either a huge STR increase or the ability to absorb HP with all physical attacks.

Oh yes! I look forward to Harmonic's games!

BTW Saehral, were you ever beatable? LOL No matter how buffed, you are still the ACE! LOL I also have to say...for the colosseum, the silver division with the earth and wind opponents...they always gave me grief! LOL It takes a minimum of two tries before I can advance, and this is the *easy* mode. They are tougher than the Champion!

Version 1.11 is live. Version notes:

1.11 - March 21, 2012

-Increased enemy attack power at normal difficulty

-Granted mid/late game access to the five of spades

-Fixed a bug with mouse pathfinding

-Fixed the shop entrance in Industrial District revisited

I've knocked out the virus problem. It had completely to do with the installation software I was using before.

For those who were getting "Malware detected" or whatever, or Chrome was deleting the download, you should be good now.