Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
ThePie5522

Heir of Katan

wow! Their sprites look really good! ^^ May the best one win! And to Pie, the storyline is simple, but refreshing :) -checks notification box- If I could of any help, I can help with grammar checks and any English problems... (if you need it that is.)

--WS

Name:Crisinthia (cri-sin-thia)

Personality: Shrewd,Funny and Loyal mage in training who joins them on their journey to the Capital(or wherever Nathan goes to become a warrior) to learn magic, playful and hilarious she and nathan get on each others nerves.

Weapons:Whips

Appearance: Purple hair(think like rhen's),dark green eyes with her hair as a single braid down her back with simple silver earrings dressed in traveler's clothes(think Iya's clothes) and boots

align=right width=300/Users/danayroque/Library/Containers/com.apple.Preview/Data/Downloads/hair-green-eyes-purple-breast-anime-girls-desktop-x-1181569.jpg

[/img]

@Sorceress: Well, we can't use that picture in the game; you need to make a sprite for it. I'm sure you can Google it easily. I mean, the creator of the game did ask only for Sprites, not Character CG XD

Yep, didn't you read the entry guide? It says "Character graphic, NOT face". And it means the pixel sprite.

I can help you with the sprite when I have more time later. I'm posting this right before school, LOL.

Just for the record, looseleaf is for XP. But the graphics don't match up with the RTP of XP, so that's why the maker (probably) doesn't want you to use it.

@agas: wow, that site is awesome! :o

@slimm: I know, right? AWESOME SCRIPTS. I just nabbed the menu system because it's pretty. Even though I'm using VX right now, LOL.

@winscimitars: Good luck with the sprites :)

@Agas Thanks :) I will be needing that. For that system, if we want to insert our own custom images, do we just a take a resource (and site it later of course), and insert the .png into the file folder?

And Moon Pearl mentioned something about JonBon and that you can get more materials from his database... Does anyone know where that is?

There's a link saying "Download RMXP RTP charset". You download JonBon's material there. That is NOT the regular RTP. That is the material database for this script. Now once you download it and figured out how it works, you can try making your own materials.