Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
ThePie5522

Heir of Katan

Hmm... My pick between Sewn's and Daeva's sprites, is Ren. I like the uniqueness with the wolfhead and the rugged look for a 20 year old :) My vote goes to Daeva.

What does everyone else think?

@agas: wow, that site is awesome!

Thank yoooou! :D

For that system, if we want to insert our own custom images, do we just a take a resource (and site it later of course), and insert the .png into the file folder?

Yes, you just have to separate the different layers from a character manually (though I plan to have the soft try and do that automatically) and save the different parts as PNG files in the appropriate folders, everything's recognized automatically.

And Moon Pearl mentioned something about JonBon and that you can get more materials from his database... Does anyone know where that is?

You can follow the link from my blog. JonBon hasn't been updating his database for a while now (or at least hasn't notified me so), but it's supposed to be a permanent link anyway, so you're pretty sure to get the latest version.

I am using the Moon Pearl's Menu script (New one, not old one) and I'm using the grassland tileset.

I haven't messed with any other scripts exept for my sideveiw battle system, which I don't think applies here.

There's a few possibilities:

1) Moon Pearl's menu script and the sideview battle script are not compatible and putting them together made RMXP's system crash

2) Your RPG Maker XP have problems

3) There is a problem with your computer that is making RPG Maker XP crash

Check what scripts you have added in each one of your games. Did you use the same sideview battle and Monppearl's menu script in all of them? Did this issue happen before, WHILE you have both scripts plugged in?

Check if you can still make your character move in a game that is NOT made by you. Open up Aveyond or whatever and see if same issue happens.

If you had customs scripts plugged in, and one moment it works then the next it crashed, then your RPG Maker is having problems.

If you're stuck even in games not made by you, the issue might be with the RGSS or your computer's settings.