Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Amaranth

Fall background is up! (revised Sept. 28)

WOW this is pretty! i like the starry sky :) this background look like the desert near tyobi but maybe im wrong because i dont remember any cave in the desert. anyway, this is a very beautiful :goodjob: i envy country that have season... my country did not really have season :( .

anyway, i cant wait to see the summer background :D

My country's not exactly like Tyobi but nearly XP So hoooot here T.T Seeing that desert makes me feel hotter but seeing that starry sky cool if off again XD

You may or may not be misunderstanding the desert there, pal. There's difference between humid-hot, like places near the equator, and the dry-hot like the desert.

I don't actually sweat all that much in the desert heat, but I feel like I got roasted and I had terrible, terrible sunburns.

Also, sand-desert kinds of places generally get really cold at night. The sort-of twilight of the background would probably be a pretty comfortable temperature, however.

@d_a: The humidity of the climate should not affect how much you sweat. You sweat in order to cool yourself off. Not that the stickiness of a humid climate is equal to the dryness of a desert, but the sweat isn't the problem, it's the water in the air itself.

@IPink: You talk as though I don't know the biology behind sweat :roll: As it were, I really didn't sweat as much in the desert as I did at home in Indonesia. In my experience dry heat = less sweat. Or the sweat evaporates quickly enough that I didn't even notice it was there. Humid-heat, however, makes me all sweaty and sticky and suffocated me.

daeva_agas wrote:

Or the sweat evaporates quickly enough that I didn't even notice it was there. Humid-heat, however, makes me all sweaty and sticky and suffocated me.

Exactly. You are sweating just as much in the desert climate, but it evaporates off you so quickly, you don't notice it. In humid environments, the air is already so saturated, your sweat can't evaporate as fast, so it stays on you and makes you feel all sticky and heavy.

Funny how a simple background change can lead to an in-depth discussion on sweat. :)

EEEEEEEEEEE~ THE FALL BACKGROUND IS UP!!!! And it has those fuzzy fuzzy grass and the squishy trees that I love!!! Wheeeeeeeeee!!!!!! :lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock:

And the sparkly river. Don't forget the sparkly river. It is pretty~ I think this is going to be my favourite background.

Of the series of wallpapers I have seen, I think this one is the best. It has that AV3 aura that may attract more people to play (and hopefully purchase) the game.

=P

VERY BEAUTIFUL that is my first opiniom when i see this. it make me feel calm when a see this.

p/s:too bad that it has been about 4 month since i last open this website so i miss the summer background. i was on holiday. :(