Aveyond Studios Community
Ant

Post art and resources here!

Hi everyone, I'm going to phase out the Collegium. Go ahead and start posting your art here. If you have existing art in the Collegium feel free to re-post it here.

If you need a place to upload your art & gets links, my advice = PhotoBucket.com. :)

Nice!

Would you prefer one person sticks to one thread (ie posts all their artwork on one thread), or one thread for each artwork?

edit: I miss you edit function :D

My post count went up when I posted this, so at the moment, yes, your posts do accumulate here. For that reason, we should keep comments here meaningful.

You don't HAVE to transfer everything over if you don't want to. Just bring the most recent stuff, or the stuff you're particularly proud of :)

@Esme: Coz the Collegium has a size limit of 100KB and 1024x1024 pixels.

So I made 3 "galleries", just because I like things organized. One for Aveyond stuff (coz there's a ton of them), one for random fanarts (coz there's not much of them), and one for original stuff. If this is not allowed, just merge up my threads.

@Esme: Coz the Collegium has a size limit of 100KB and 1024x1024 pixels.

So I made 3 "galleries", just because I like things organized. One for Aveyond stuff (coz there's a ton of them), one for random fanarts (coz there's not much of them), and one for original stuff. If this is not allowed, just merge up my threads.

ETA: I'm going to miss a lot of the comments posted in the Collegium. Seriously, a lot of crazy hijinks goes on in the comments, especially in the ones I got from Blurble. What, am I supposed to go and copy them into Word? Will miss them a lot when the Collegium disappears and dies forever.

I'm gonna sit in the corner and cry now :cry:

Aw the Collegium is going away to oblivion?"

I've always thought the Collegium is stuffed. I've tried browsing till the end. I never reached it. Wait.. does Am host all those pics?

I don't think Photobucket is a good image host site. Really, you can't upload large images there. I sometimes have large and I mean LARGE ~2000x2000 pics and photobucket automatically resizes them :/

Imageshack is better for enormous pics. But its interface is kind of annoying.

I wanted to upload images directly to the posts but it sais i dont have permission for that...how come? :(

I wanted to post pics for the game im making so the thread becomes more prety, but i can only post links to the images...what am i doing wrong?  :(

I wanted to upload images directly to the posts but it sais i dont have permission for that...how come? :(

I wanted to post pics for the game im making so the thread becomes more prety, but i can only post links to the images...what am i doing wrong?  :(

I'm not sure this site allows direct upload of images from your computer ... I haven't seen that capability here.  You could upload them to a photo-sharing site (Photobucket or another) and then load them in your posts.

That code code is missing something slimm... :(

I always upload stuff to an image hosting, but i can only post here the link...that´s not quite the same thing.I wanted to post the real image that is already hosted somewhere, so we can see the image- -'

How are people doing it.I see in the art threads and other threds people doing it... :(

Ah, I thought your post indicated you wanted to direct load from your computer.  Sorry I misunderstood.

On the second line of the icon bar above the post you're making, there is an icon that looks like 3 chain links.  Click that, and paste the URL into the text box that brings up.  That will display your picture.