Aveyond Studios Community
Ant

Post art and resources here!

@pumpkin: It's not missing anything, as it works for me alright.

@Blackprincess: There are no rules that says only digital art is allowed. So yes sketches, hand drawn drawings are allowed.

:( For me worked just now, but when i atempted to do it the second time, the error occured again.

so i now realize i can only post pictures i already have in another forum, because if i try to put images here even from sites i have an acount and it was me who uploaded them, the error occurs...:(

:( Never mind this...ill put images in the other forum, and then ill put them here, when i need to show pictures in the future... :(

:( For me worked just now, but when i atempted to do it the second time, the error occured again.

so i now realize i can only post pictures i already have in another forum, because if i try to put images here even from sites i have an acount and it was me who uploaded them, the error occurs... :(

:( Never mind this...ill put images in the other forum, and then ill put them here, when i need to show pictures in the future... :(

Pumpkin, I can't find any posts from you with failed image links.  Please post one of the ones that doesn't work here, and I'll use the moderator edit feature to see if I can find the problem.  Thanks.