Aveyond Studios Community
daeva_agas

This Universe Makes No Sense (Aveyond Fanart)

I just saw Caterpillar-Stella... :laughing: :laughing:

Apart from that, this gallery too is very fun to watch. Especially liked the evolution of your drawing style, particularly your daeva designs (the new Nangaithya's awesome!).

Lars and Rhen as Vocaloid cracked me up for some reason (that crossover was clever, though) :lol:

PS: Your last Agas design is definitely the best (the blond one was cool too, but somehow it made me think of some kind of jock xD)

I looked through this thread . . . And also found caterpillar Stella :D :laughing: Too funny.

And wow. Lots of Gyendal. Not that I'm complaining (I like Gy a lot)

And boy has your Agas changed through the years . . .

@Indra: Oh how funny, you have a wedding pic as sig and I actually have a Lars/Rhen banner here too.

Anyways, yeah, the Herbert Gallery thread was started after I shifted focus to AV3 and I couldn't be bothered to move all my daeva pictures over here. And I haven't been drawing much daevas lately since I redesigned them anyway, so... Gyendal overload ahoy!

@Lindrah: Yiish, yeah, the old Agas was a moron. I pulled him away to use as my original character. New one is a stick in the mud. Complete opposite, LOL.

daeva_agas wrote:

Oh how funny, you have a wedding pic as sig and I actually have a Lars/Rhen banner here too.

. . . What are you implying here? :S

Also, random question: in your crack pairing world thing, how do Rhen and Agas start dating or whatever?

Nothing? It's a funny coincidence, that's all. Geez. You're over-reacting.

Do you want to ask about way back when I first started or do you mean my current continuity?

- Way Back Whenever: No particular reason/timeline. Agas just glomps on Rhen whenever he could to annoy Dameon (and the rest of the party members) because he's that blond moron and that's how he rolls.

- Now: He meets Rhen via dreams because he's in Dreamland and somehow managed to walk into people's dreams. They become friends up until they find out each other's identity and had to fight because duty calls. They make peace again later after Ahriman is done with but they don't start dating until like a year or so after AV1, though.

A more in-depth ramble about Agas. I made some vague references of how he and Rhen started dating, but you have to read through a huge long rambly chunk of text first.

Sorry, sorry. I'm just not good at reading the tone of posts :P forgive me.

Right now I don't have time for long text, but I will read it later.

Sengoku Basara crossover because Nobunaga's armour looks like Agas' armour width=50http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/sha-bo_de_LC/face_demon_agas.png[/img]

width=400http://25.media.tumblr.com/e13a1bc072e907b00a528f8bf2c672e8/tumblr_mpz6lxgwEa1r7k0jco1_400.jpg[/img]

Awkward crossover because in Sengoku Basara there's also a characetr with long white hair, so those who're not familiar of my!Agas might think it's a pic of THAT other guy, pfft.

Fu...sion Ha!

tumblr_msex9aNX4G1r7k0jco1_1280.jpg

Uma and Nox fusion would be no different, but the fusion will have funky black and white clothes and hair like Cruella De Vil. 'Cause they have the same face and all.

I don't know what Uthar and Nicholas will turn into.

Gyen and Tei fails their fusion because the one of the fingers missed. Ouch. Kind of makes me wonder what will happen if they did fuse. Will the fusion result be a hermaphrodite or genderless?

Agas and Rhen chilling in their free time...

tumblr_mzdx2t54Ca1r7k0jco1_500.jpg

In which Agas makes lots and lots of origami flowers from junk documents and then Rhen braids it into his hair. Because... because.

Wellp. I was tired of explaining my whackyland because it would bore the old viewers to tears.

Basically in my bizarro continuity, Agas/Rhen is a couple, Rhen eventually went with Agas to do daeva stuff (long story short, basically the daevas are like the demon realm's government, hence paperwork).

The one who became queen of Thais is their daughter Rhen Jr.

Something from my old long-winded AV AU...

Kinda miss Rhen's Quest, so I've been replaying the thing, and this is somewhat related. Cezeph is the spirit who gives the Sword of Shadows its power. Viseph is... her "partner" who lives in another sword.

tumblr_n9yxd6q5VE1r7k0jco1_250.jpg

It's daeva time...

tumblr_n8vu0wJMM91r7k0jco1_400.jpg
tumblr_n8vu0wJMM91r7k0jco2_400.jpg

Also, I've developed a liking for dating/otome games. So, just for giggles:

tumblr_n7fjyzhQbb1r7k0jco1_1280.jpg

Karagh and Nasatya are space-filler mooks in my crazy universe, but eh... I need 6 names to fill the slots :D Karagh is a "stray human" who is one of Agas's underlings and is the "principal" of sorts in the Demon Realm army training centre. Nasatya is, well, almost obviously yet another member of Nanghaithya's clone army.

Because I was replaying the beta-test of the upgraded TLO that Amanda put up shortly before the migration...

tumblr_nle83lRah51r7k0jco1_540.jpg

Them dummies.

Not sure if I prefer Gyengyen being smug or grumpy...

I must have missed this thread (though I remember your art in the Colliseum at the old site and your deviantart), that's why I asked about it in the other thread. They're great! And I really like Te'ijal (though I see it's also an older piece now).