Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
LumenAstrum

LumenAstrum's Art Dump. :3

I was browsing as always, then my jaw dropped as I enter this wholesome thread of yours. They aren't the best if you'll compare to pros, but they're good if you compare to noobs. I don't care if the anatomy is a little wrong. Can you see all those colors and texture? (It take me a day to decide on my colors.) they're epic. there's really something with nondigital works.

Guh, your traditional drawings uguu~ I wish I could manipulate watercolour like that, but it just hates me :[

Also, do you use pencils or the old school watercolours?

This is probably the fifth time I said it, but thank you so much Lu! :'D I'll be sure to commission you again next time!

Is he a he or a she? Either way, this time it's definitely not watercolor and the effect looks great! lol I may be wrong cause I have totally no talent in differentiating traditional and/or digital art.

Salute!

@BeMused: I am pretty sure it's a digital drawing :] But at a closer look at the lines, it might as well be traditional drawing that has been digitally edited.

Lighten us up, Lumen! XD

Either way, it's lovely.

Both of you, unfortunately, are pretty leaning on the wrong side.

width=450http://i.imgur.com/zNuDT.gif[/img]

(Didn't include the filtering in PS, sorry)

The reason why the lines seem to look like traditional is because there were several strands that I drew over the lineart and because that the finished product was slightly filtered. The entire thing was done digitally, although my traditional linearts aren't that half-bad. XD

Thanks, guys. :) It is a first try in this sort of coloring and I'm glad it didn't go awry.

@BeMused: The original Rei from L:AP is a guy. :3 I genderbended the heck out of him and turned him to a tsundere-looking lady @_@

Wow, your art is very good. I especially like the watercolours. You might want to study proportions of the human body, though. Like someone already said, you're really good at expressions, those are tough to do. Keep up the good work.

EDIT: I read in your profile that you're only twelve. You're going to be amazing by twenty! Wow.

Actually, I haven't updated that thing for ages. ^^; I just turned fifteen this last Nov. 27.

You wouldn't WANT to see the real deal when I was twelve. Yes, I'd prefer keeping you away from those.

Anyway, a Hanako from katawa Shoujo watercolor:

width=450http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/334/4/f/hanakotoba_by_lumenastrum-d5mojmj.png[/img]