Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
soutaiyou

Vacant Sky: Awakening

width=300http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c312/FireDragon_IceWolf/logo_small.png[/img]

Hey everyone!

Thanks for the enormous support you guys gave us during the development of Vacant Sky. In the time since, our team has expanded and grown a lot more experienced. Now we're gearing up to release a new entry in the series, one which is much higher in production values, and depth of gameplay and story.

I'm excited to announce the launch of the Kickstarter for Vacant Sky: Awakening! You can find it here:

Any support and sharing you guys can offer would be helpful. If there's anything you'd like to know or discuss about the project, feel free to ask. :)

It's been two years and I still hope this game will be released someday. Looks like there's been a demo version that could be played at a festival (source) but apart from that no news. :/

It's been two years and I still hope this game will be released someday. Looks like there's been a demo version that could be played at a festival (source) but apart from that no news. :/

Actually, if you look at the kickstarter link, the last update was a new kickstarter

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/projectbc/vacant-sky-awakening-a-pre-apocalyptic-rpg

Now on the new kickstarter, there are updates

Hi everyone!

I'm excited to finally chime in with a major update: we've just produced a working build of the game using the functionally-complete battle system. This has been the major milestone we've been working toward for the past few months and its being finished means we've finally got the single largest task of the game done.

Though it's feature-complete, there are some look+feel and graphical things we still want to finish up which we'll be doing in the coming weeks. As soon as we've got the highlands battlefield ingame as well as some issues with animations worked out, I'll be sharing some screenshots and video.

-Bishop

And on June 10, barely 17 days ago

1. Another quick follow-up: Barring any other polish items or bugs that crop up, the battle system is done!

Most of the team is currently on a well-earned vacation but when they get back, we'll be finishing up the last few assets that we need to put together a gameplay video for you guys. I'm really excited to show this off.