Aveyond Studios Community
Meroko

Doodled doodles (?)

598726_309220012501957_1968487643_n.jpg

I doodled this during Chemistry class on Chemistry paper (and that paper was not mine, it's Char's XD XD) yesterday. And what kind of clothes you call those...? Arab? No? XD

Oh and in the pic, the boy's giving a black rose to the girl (in case you dun get what the drawing means) XD

And it's also uploaded in the Collegiums. :D

The pic's a bit blurry I know, b'coz of that limited image size -.- Better one on FB.

That would be faux-Arab for those who don't care to do research and just use cliche designs :P

I like the simple-ness though all the text is covering up the pics LOL :D

It's kinda pointless to link us to the Collegium because the entire purpose of this thread being made is because the Collegium is supposedly gonna be killed and removed from the site sometime in the future :( It's fine right now, but when Collegium's dead...

@D_A: Oh...I've never thought of doing research for the reality-ness of a pic, honestly. Never had thought before. Thank you for your comment, D_A senpai. ^_^

I would be off with my head if my Chem: teacher saw me. XD Better erase it soon. :P

EDIT: @Mei: Tagged you on FB. :D

Never said you had to go do research. Since you asked if the clothes are Arabian or not, I'm just replying that the clothes are cliche-fantasy "desert people clothes" :)

What, you doodled all over your homework? Bad Meroko! I used to draw daevas all over my tests, but we're allowed to throw away those papers after we're done with the test so it's fine :P

Ooooh!!! Those memories... I used to draw on my books! Chemistry, Biology, Greek, Ancient Greek, Maths (of course hatefull maths!),English,French, History...drawings everywhere!!!

But I have to say not as good as this one of yours!

Gives me the feeling that this is a part of a story!

Thanks, guy. I'd want a criticism though. ^^

Here is another doodle on my last Bio exam papers:

47502_356681294422495_1709491628_n.jpg

It's my own fanart prologue for "Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge" (the Wallflower Yamato) anime since I was watching it then.

Plus, the results for that Bio exam was out today; I got 94/100! :D Wee!

I am not the one to criticize , you see I just CAN'T DRAW!!! :(

I just appreciate a great work and yours looks nice to watch even if it's on a BIO EXAM PAPER??!!!! lol

Congrats on your exam! :D

I like the fact that you drew something related to flowers on a page about flowers. lol. Is the "find out more..." text suppose to represent an advertisement?

I remember reading the prologue and thinking, "really, dude, really?"

As for doodling on tests...

My Spanish would always leave the back side of tests blank for students to draw/doodle afteer they're done. She knew how boring it is to wait for the bell to ring, especially if you're done early. She would correct the test and comment on drawing.

@Nova: Lolz, it's because it's a 3-hours exam and I finished all like...in 1:30 hours. XD So, half of the time drawing this.

@Drake: Dunno. I didn't really plan to draw something relative. I was watching that anime during those exam weeks and the anime was just on my mind. And I really like the prologue while watching The Wallflower and decided to draw a fanart for it. The name mentioned in my drawing was not really correct though.

And yup, it was an advertisement. The anime itself has a great plot but...the drawing was a bit difficult to adapt to while watching it. (but you'll eventually get used to it after watching about 10 episodes) XD

And wow, your teachers are cool; unlike ours. They'd punish me if I was found out doing this to a test paper. XP XD

@Nova: Lolz, it's because it's a 3-hours exam and I finished all like...in 1:30 hours. XD So, half of the time drawing this.

@Drake: Dunno. I didn't really plan to draw something relative. I was watching that anime during those exam weeks and the anime was just on my mind. And I really like the prologue while watching The Wallflower and decided to draw a fanart for it. The name mentioned in my drawing was not really correct though.

And yup, it was an advertisement. The anime itself has a great plot but...the drawing was a bit difficult to adapt to while watching it. (but you'll eventually get used to it after watching about 10 episodes) XD

And wow, your teachers are cool; unlike ours. They'd punish me if I was found out doing this to a test paper. XP XD

I think I watched an episode of the anime. Was it the one that made the guys look like they have girly lips?

Well, it's only my Spanish teacher. Other teachers would say, "(name), I know you love drawing, but put that away. I'm talking." and yadda yadda.

メリー·クリスマス! Merry Christmas! :loving:

Though I could not come up with something seasonal, but I've drawn this:

[Original]

77080_379881688769122_421318162_n.jpg

[Photoshop-filtered: Frecos]

46376_379885632102061_947601742_n.jpg

Nope, I dun really ship RxD pairing, more of a RxL fan but...I thought I would try this pairing as a change.

Please feel free to point out my needs! :D

My very first art done in 2013: Rhen X Danny Moments! ♥ ...back in Clearwater before Rhen knew the prophecy ;)

[Original Pic]

553305_388031524620805_1589219034_n.jpg

[Photoshop-filtered: Frecos] (Seriously love this filter) :P

321051_389273241163300_232988392_n.jpg

Please feel free to comment anything helpful =)

P.S: Special thanks to Yannes for partially helping with the marionbells! :D

Oops, sorry. Forgot to add the translation in the first post. ^^'

I'm not really sure if those Japanese words are grammatically correct...but here's what I want to mean in English:

[Danny] Hi, Rhen. Neh, would you mind giving me one of those marionbells?

[Rhen] Ah...sure!

(Rhen's actually thinking) What should I do...!? If I give Danny the marionbell, I'll need to find one again!

^Ya know, random "crush moments" XP XD

Some 1/2 prince gif I've made out of boredom.

Disclaimer: I do NOT own the pictures. They're taken from Chapter 3 and 4 of the original 1/2 prince manhwa. I just added the text and edited a bit.

Prince and Gui did zinged at first sight like Mavis and Jonathan did in Hotel Transylvania? xD

width=300http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/888/zingedatfirstsight.gif[/img]

Yeah, I know. I suck at editing art on computer.