Aveyond Studios Community
Meroko

Doodled doodles (?)

The magic of overlay. Looking back, your art has really improved, Meroko! (I like the second one. The blue seems much brighter, I'm thinking of sunlit meadows and birds singing already.)

Just finished watching "Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso" (Your Lie in April) yesterday; one of the unforgettable anime I've watched in my life.

And here is a fanart of Miyazono Kaori cuz I 'only' come to adore her after watching the last episode but anyways <3

tumblr_npbzbcgtdw1svftzlo1_1280.jpg

HELL YA MESSY LINEARTTTTT O3O)/

Thank you, guys.

@Negar: The pictures are linked from the old Aveyond site which is now closed down and since it's been years, I no longer have a copy of them in my laptop as well xc 

nice work,Meroko...I've always envied your talent in art.....

say,can you draw the ever-so-stoic Sasuke for me? XD ok now I sound like one of his fangirls now....but with your artwork added to his coolness,he would be so....*dreamy sigh*

..........................lol,just kidding!!! XP

keep up the good work! ;)

I know this topic hasn't been posted in for like a year BUT it was still on the first page and I have to tell you, all your art is beautiful, I am especially impressed with the hands and the soft colors are just wonderful...

But I LOVE the RhenxDameon piece!!! I have been miserable for, like, years, because there was no RxD stuff in existence, and they are just so adorable they make my heart hurt, but YOU, you made art for them, and it is beautiful art, and my heart is crying with happiness. Your art inspired me to finally write some RxD fanfiction, and my writing is cheesy and horrible but I wrote it, and it's all thanks to you. Thank you so much :') 

Thank you Mu11berry!

Haven't been drawing at all for over 6 months and now your comment just triggered me to draw another RxD fanart <3 It's a shame really that this ship doesn't get enough love from the fans ; w ; 

And do link me to your RxD fics if you ever written one cuz honestly have only ever read RxL fics or with AU settings and would definitely loooooove to see more RxD as well 

Senpai is back! O.o I would love to see your fanart when you finish, your art is amazing. And I agree, although I don't really ship R/D, diversity in the Aveyond fandom is definitely a plus.

I second wanting to see your fanart when it is finished!! I will go down with the RxD ship, haha. Their story is so beautiful. And your art is beautiful!!

I have written SO MANY RxD oneshots. Right now they're at https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12094251/1/In-Pieces, but I'm planning on slowly moving them over here too, so they're easier to find, just in case there are any other desperate RxD fans around, hehe

Guest RichardGhval

Oh that must be it then I must try it out once I get my holidays xD

I love your doodles btw Very cute =D

I second wanting to see your fanart when it is finished!! I will go down with the RxD ship, haha. They're story is so beautiful. And your art is beautiful!!

I have written SO MANY RxD oneshots. Right now they're at https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12094251/1/In-Pieces, but I'm planning on slowly moving them over here too, so they're easier to find, just in case there are any other desperate RxD fans around, hehe

I'll be sure to check these out later, now that it's summer I'll have more time to write and read all the fic I've been meaning to :D

On 4/10/2017 at 5:56 AM, Mu11berry said:

I second wanting to see your fanart when it is finished!! I will go down with the RxD ship, haha. They're story is so beautiful. And your art is beautiful!!

Am definitely gonna check out your fics after my finals (finishing them in a week's time! And now what's the password to my FF.net acc again...)