Aveyond Studios Community
Meroko

Doodled doodles (?)

Awwwn thank you Jayshe!  :D

Hmm...I dun really get your question, but I used three different images (tail on floor, tail on mid, tail on up) to move it O3O I didn't make a pathway or sth advanced users would do ;)

Not sure if you have watched Night at the Museum 3: Secret of the Tomb. I look at this and I thought of that security guard's boyfriend's comment on her hairstyle which looked like a 'golden poo' at the side of her shoulder.

Joking aside. I like the details on her shirt. And the colors of her hair and eye. Not sure bout the right ear to be visible at this angle...?

Not sure if you have watched Night at the Museum 3: Secret of the Tomb. I look at this and I thought of that security guard's boyfriend's comment on her hairstyle which looked like a 'golden poo' at the side of her shoulder.

Hmm yes, I think I've watched that but I couldn't recall lol XDDD

Joking aside. I like the details on her shirt. And the colors of her hair and eye. Not sure bout the right ear to be visible at this angle...?

Now that I think on it, yeah LOOOL O3O And looking carefully, the two ears aren't the same size and all = 3=' (Oh my, just noticed now /// ) 

Its so pretty! BTW who's she?

Thank you x)

No one in particular XDD

Anyways, here's a messily drawn doodle with messy increment XDD

profile_picture_by_kurotsukikurotsuki-d8

Oh my! Wonder wht did she see.... Ur works r good. Evn I doodle very often. I noticd tht whn I deliberately try draw smethng it doesn't turn tht nice...bt whn I get bord I start 2 draw like unconciously which is better....bt they're really chidlish like dolls, houses, hills, swans, cartoon faces. Bt they're nowhere near u. U r really good at it.

A lil' bday stuff I made just a while ago for a friend x)

a_lil__birthday_art_by_kurotsukikurotsuk

My colorings are...mostly messy because I'm lazy lolololololol XDDD

rxd___in_sun_s_embrace_by_kurotsukikurot"In Sun's Embrace" - An Aveyond fan-art 

Cuz Rhen x Dameon never got enough love <3
Anddd Dameon's goatee got short because I trimmed it! XDDD

Well, haters gonna hate idc (cuz even me liked this canon after the 4th playthrough), but constructive criticism is appreciated! >w<

Dameon looks like he's wearing nothing under his robe which seems to be dangling precariously off the shoulders. And he is showing too much chest. Maybe it's one of his hobbies: showing off. xD

Joking aside... I like your style. Sunny colors for lovey dovey couples. Good job! [i can never get the hands / torso right.]

lol, thank you, LHMH2015 :D

Dameon looks like he's wearing nothing under his robe which seems to be dangling precariously off the shoulders. And he is showing too much chest. Maybe it's one of his hobbies: showing off. xD

Joking aside... I like your style. Sunny colors for lovey dovey couples. Good job! [i can never get the hands / torso right.]

Ahahah, you noticed OMGGG XDDD
Actually, there should be a green shirt underneath according to his sprite, but it's such a waste to cover up his chest, isn't it? (More like my hobby...) XDDD

And thank you ^.^ 

For hands, me either, I struggle every time, I tell you, so as reference, I actually made my lil' bro hold a ruler as a model and copied a sketch xD

Its nice although I never likd the ending....

I feel you; I used to be a hardcore RxL fan as well but after times passed and replaying AV1 changes stuffs.

I do like Lars as a character but no longer as a love interest for Rhen x)

I purposedly didn't take the pixie dust 4 avoiding that ending. Bt it had a glich.....so eventually tht happens....thn I read a story here abt Rhen n Lars ending which relived a li'l bit....

Drew a lil' sketch; Ib and Garry (my pedophile OTP) from Japanese horror RPG "Ib"

uz8uwVXl.jpg?1

(arrgh why is Garry looking like a drugged molester here???)

(arrgh why is Garry looking like a drugged molester here???)

Rightly said :P I think it's a bit out of proportion

Sent from my Aqua HD using Aveyond Kingdom

Hmm yeah XDDD
Garry's shoulders are way too narrow for a man. And little girl Ib's body position + head turn ain't...doing a good combo lol XDDD

color_is_everything____by_kurotsukikurot

Left - Original, Right - Color adjusted
Much much messy drawing but very wow is that, just a lil' color settings and the original pic's mood totally changed into such a good-looking one. Wow, so coloring is the main factor of a pic huh...I'M AMAZED BY ITTTT MYSELF O333O

That one's really cool! :D

Her expression is soft and she looks a bit like Stella to me, except for the hair.

Sent from my Aqua HD using Aveyond Kingdom