Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Amaranthia Series 5 - A Chancellor's Life

Yeehaw! Fifth Amaranthia series skit featuring our very own shaz (as well as a sneak peek of the upcoming 10th anniversary)! ^^ Without further ado:

Amaranthia Series 5 - A Chancellor's Life

Step-by-step instructions to watch:

1) Click on the link above.

2) Click on the Mediafire Link given, then start the download. Save it somewhere you know (e.g. Desktop). It should be called "AM 5 - A Chancellor's Life".

3) Double-click and decompress the game to a known location (e.g. Desktop again).

4) Open "Game.exe" from the game folder, sit back, and enjoy!

g14.png

Buahaha these episodes are getting more and more fun..can't wait for another one XD

I can't stop laughing about the spam bot that mentioned viag... XDDD

It won't run in mah PC D: D:

I've been trying since the first time aisling posted the link here.

Only the wedding one (w RTP) runs....(which was funny too,but i can' run any other one.

Yeah, and i also installed RPG XP RTP.

It's not the XP RTP that you need. It's the VX RTP. But I think they all use the same, so if you installed it for one, the others should all work too (depending on where you installed it)

Actually, only this episode is made using RMAce, but you do NOT need the Ace RTP to play it. The previous four episodes however, are all made using RMVX and you need the RTP to play them.

@soumya: if you post a more detailed description of the error message I might be able to help.

Very odd, considering RMAce uses RGSS301.dll, which is included in the executable. I even testplayed it on a computer without any RTP in it. If s/he was referring to the previous four episodes (developed by RMVX, and so utilises RGSS202E.dll), then maybe it's because s/he needs to install the VX RTP (which I've mentioned in my posts). VX, people! Not XP.