Aveyond Studios Community
Coren

In an Aian Stupor ~ Kirroha's Aveyond Fanart

Hehe, I'll try, though Dameon, Lars, Te'ijal and Galahad are all pretty challenging.

Since I'm only really used to drawing shoujo pretty sparkly girls, in d_a's words. XD

Some new Aveyond fandoodles! Quickly done sketches for my Aveyond Genderbent Retelling Project on the Hungry Boar Tavern. It's basically a retelling of the Aveyond with a number of plot changes, as well as all characters being genderflipped. Check the story out here: http://www.amaranthia.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=16739&forum=6 (fixed)

oUqyEfv.jpg

A promo sketch. Genderbent Renn Darzon and Lara Tenobor.

sLNR6wr.jpg

Slave Renn.

1UgziJJ.jpg

12-year-old Lara.

nO1aqFo.jpg

Petra, Renn's friend from Clearwater.

JjZUuyo.jpg

Older Dayna, Renn's childhood sweetheart.

Your style is cute! I like the white-haired girl on #6 and Lara on #12 best (>w<*)

Oh and that AP fanart on #9, I saw it in the contest XD Still remember someone told me you're Chinese, is that true? (OuO*)

Yep, I'm Chinese. :) I may be working on the next chapter of the genderbend fiction today~ Of course, I'm going to draw tons of Lara because she's moe.

Oh my gosh, I love Renn's face in that first one. The expression is funny :D in a good way, I mean. Is that one from the fic Blurble wrote about Renn and Lara?

((You're so gooood at this. I am so jealous.))

EDIT: Oh wait . . . Just saw your post in Burble's ficlet topic.