Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Oracle

Dragon Lord Academy Finals : An RP Quest

"Oh, she stole Ivanna's manuscript for a romance novel. Ivanna told the whole city and humiliated my dear Beatrice. She hasn't stirred from her house since then."

Tashiki came upon the crowd, frowning at the sight. 'Dim-witted greedy people,' he thought, and raced toward the castle, only to find the group leaving. 'Ah! there they are!' he landed right in front of them, and shouted above the crowd, "i will give you a piece of the sword, and in return i want everything else you have." he takes out the piece of the sword.

???? (ok meet in front of house then lol.:D)

Serene is surprised by the ruffian that jumps at them as they near the house that Ulric had pointed out to them. She is very doubtful about his claim that he holds a piece of the sword, but briefly she wonders if his counterfeit would be of good enough quality to fool the king. They are far behind the king's schedule at this point and are in danger of causing him to miss his wedding.

Veldron smiled evilly. Finally I can use those powers. I loved those classes.

Suddenly he shot black tentacles of power that was too fast for anything in close range to avoid and wrapped the guy up in it tightly. Growling he grinned, "Sir, I have a better proposition: Give us this 'piece' and I won't crush you. Don't and I'll crush you and take the 'piece' anyway. What say you?"

Serene smiled at Veldron. "Nice move," she said quietly.

Internally she shook her head, What came over me? Even considering a bargain with a thug? I'm glad Veldron, at least, kept his wits!

"as if," replied tashiki, and using the "piece", sliced through the tenatacles like a lightning bolt. then as he went behind, he knocked the bargainer unconcious to the floor. "Anyone else?" he asked, not knowing that some were stronger than he was.

((Sorry, sorry… Had a couple of really busy days. >.< Plus… I tend to take a lot of time RPing. x.x))

Duranna took a step back. No little fool trying to rob us will stop me… Think—graduation stopped by an idiot with a sword.

She drew her bow and notched an arrow. While the head was blunt, preventing any puncture wounds, it would still at least bruise. At this close range, that “at least” might as well be a definitely… And that was without the fire she placed on the metal triangle that was the arrow’s head.

She let it fly towards the man as her foot completed the step back.

((Good? I hope so. ;)))

tashiki felt the stinging arrow, and then the burn, and as he fell unconcious, he took a step back into the pool, and lay there floating (no im not dead, but im officially out of your guys' way:)) suddenly, the pool released a violent turrent, causing earthquake, flood, hurricane, and lightning storm. then a fire came. everyone rushed out of the village. suddenly, a great white flash abosrbed the whole village, and verything was restored, the villagers all coming back in cautiously, and tashiki having disappeared.

Dang, that hurt. Veldron thought coming around and sitting up. "Would you mind if I just killed him right now?"

Anyhow.. He used another tentacle of magic to search the thief. Getting the piece, he also took the thief's money bag.

Holding the blade gingerly he raised a brow looking at the others. "So is this real or not?"

Than he watched the earthquake and everything else before turning to the group.

"Interesting, so is this thing real or not?"

[nope-just used a string, and apparently i used lightning surge inside the water, causing the water to blast, the force psrying the water up in the air, causing a hurricane, and the force of the surge making something similar to an earthquake, causing the dam near the castle to uprise, making a flood, in which BOTH the flood and the earth quake causing the fire. the lightning storm from the hiurricane. i had s tring attached the whole time to all my possessions, and used lightning jump as soon as i was concious. water is a reliable source. phew! :)]

ooc: ...I won't comment on that since it would be pointless. Suggestion: Read posts much more carefully, and try rping as a powerless individual before taking on magic people.

Veldron shrugged. "Little prick."

Stretching, he looked to the group. "So, where's this old lady we're suppose to give that poem to? Or should I just manhandle the gardener?"

Duranna raised an eyebrow. "I recommend trying a more peaceful approach first... I can't see us getting to Beatrice if guards are called..." If there even are guards. No reason not to be cautious, though, she thought.

Jemar began shaking the water out of his long black hair, and sheathing his sword.

"Perhaps the villain is gone. If he returns I will surely run him through before he has a chance to speak. Did you get a good look at the piece of metal he had, Veldron?"

@s_t: there's fast correct way, and there's a sloppy fast way. anyhow. I'm done 'discussing'.

Veldron shrugged. "Fine fine. Don't mind me."

Demon kid of shins, disappearing idiot, what else is next? Candy cane whopper of doom?

He turned to the swordsman. "It had runes on it and was gray bluish, like mithril."

Since they were at the house now. Veldron knocked on the door. Oh my god, if she throws things at me, I'm so leaving this to the girls.

There was a shuffling noise behind the door and a shifting of the curtains by the entry. The door creaked open and a young maid cautiously with wide eyes examined the group before her.

"May I help you?"

"Yes, we have something the lady of the house would wish to see." He gestured to his companion who had the poem and keepsakes. "Could you perhaps take them to her? We're merely trying to unite two broken hearts into one again."

Unite?...I've been in this city for too long.

((Candy cane whopper of doom sounds yummy... And I think I had something else to say, but I forgot it. x.x))

"We did. We're trying to find the pieces of the sword... And need to be let in to do so." Here Duranna flashed a smile. "You wouldn't want to disappoint a king, would you?"

Jemar stepped forward and bowed to the girl.

"Are you by chance Gertrude? Your sister asked us to give Gertrude her regards?"

The maid giggled and blushed."Go on with you now, bowing to a maid." She fluttered her eyes at the young knight. "Yes, I am she."

"My mistress see's no one, but I will take the letter to her." She reached out and took the letter, closing the door behind her.