Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Morella

Art for my game

Lolz, I wasn't even a bit angry with you. XD What makes you think that I am? ;)

At least, maybe you should keep those advice and apply them on the next pics you're gonna make, right? Everyone starts with a bi of mistake, after all :P

I'm not mad. Just... warning you to be careful with anime art.

I think hair has always been a problem with you. the hair in your non-anime pictures are less of a sad mess, but still a bit haphazard.

Deviantart is always a good place to look for hair how-to-draws. And anime. Plenty of good stuff.

Hi!!!

I know I haven't been here for a while, but at first I was ill and after that my computer crushed :cry: ! Big mess! And know with Christams preparations I didn't have any time for my demon!

Meroko/daeva_agas: Of course I know you are not mad at me :D it was just a joke :P , don't worry!

Meroko: Of course I'm going to keep the advice, both you and daeva_agas are very helpfull!!!

daeva_agas: Yes, I do have a difficulty with hair in general, he he!

@Sou: The head shape looks a lot better but still the hair over the face's still messy.

@Morella: Oh, planning to draw something seasonal with a simple pencil but hasn't got any idea yet. But is drawing something associated with AV-1, though not seasonal ;)

I've read all the comments and looked at your progression on this particular character. His hair now has a defined part, the zizag part is very popular in salons here in the states. I think you did a great job!!! :)

Thanks!!! :D:D

This puzzled me for hours and hours, I must have tried a dozen different hairstyles to get to this, but I think this one suits him best and it looks natural (unlike the previous hairstyle :P ).

I'm glad you like it!!!

*applause* Now THAT'S sweet! :amaranth: Amazing improvement!

Although now the hair is too detailed compared to the face. Now you'd need to upgrade the face shading too :P

daeva_agas: Thanks!!! :D

Actually I thought adding some details at his face, but for now I'm really happy with the hair! He, he, he!!!

:hamster: :hamster: :hamster:

Meroko: Thanks Meroko!!! :D

This hairstyle goes better with his character too!!

I have something new to show you.

width=600http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z416/SelenaPig/BODIESTEST_zpsdd57e77b.jpg[/img]

The blue haired girl is not complete yet, I'm not sure about the clothes...

I decided about her name, so her name is Aurora (means Dawn).

The red haired girls name is Oriel (means Compound of fire and strife).

I'd like to hear your opinion or advice!! :)

Those are really good! :) I especially love Oriel's face ^^

But if you want a little advice . . . I agree with d_a. The blue clothes need to be worked on a bit. But other than that, great!

The name "Oriel" really suits the read haired girl :D

And I agree with d_a on the sprite clothes too.

Personally, Aurora's sprite-clothes look like my dad's workshop uniform. Kind of manly maybe?

daeva_agas: Yes I know, I'm still working on this. I'm not sure yet what she should wear.

Indra: Thanks Indra! :):) The clothes are still in progress he, he!

Meroko: Thanks Meroko!!:D I'm doing a research about names and their meanings. I was looking for something meaning fire or strenght or warrior. Oriel

suits her character and I like how it sounds!

He, he, he, <>! I laughed so much when I read your comment, because after I made the clothes I was looking at her and I thought "Great now she looks like a plumber!"

I'm not sure if this is going to be the final picture, but here is my full body Demon (his name is Seth).

Question!

Which is correct: Shadows Whisperer or Shadow Whisperer? This is the title of his power but I'm not sure which is the right one. :S

width=500http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z416/SelenaPig/SethbodyIllustration6_zpscb2d70c3.jpg[/img]

His hair (the lower part) seems a bit stiff. And his left arm (right from our view) is also a lil', how to say, un-smooth.

The demon guy and the background look great overall though. Good job, Morella :D