Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
sbethune81

Manifest - A complete 30 hour RPG, 4 years in the making

@samadlagi

Have you beaten the boss in the cave to the left of the double doors?

"Once you've talked to Argyle, you can just exit the cave at the bottom of the screen. Don't go back down the ladder."

He is after the pitch black room. Head straight up past the save point. Then keep heading up in the large room with the tall elevator. After that you will come to a room with three paths. The left path leads to a save point and a door that can be hard to see. There is no such thing as too many questions...Good luck.

Thank you very much ! at last i found it . the cave is a bit hidden in the shadow of the wall. the gorgon is a very easy boss ( maybe because i am already at level 28 because i get lost inthe dungeon ...)

hmm... Now I'm hunting Nayrin relics.

found 93. Cannot take pointless roaming around the world anymore. Can you tell me what is the reward for 99th relic?*you can make tyhe text white...cuz its a spoiler, but I'll appreciate the info.*

@SilverDragon:

You get an Aegis when you collect 99 Nayrin Relics. Just speak to anyone running the Nayrin Trading Co. once you collect all 99 Nayrin Relics. It is equipped as an accessory, and it gives you immunity to all negative status effects and halves all element damage.

How to solve the puzzle in the sealed cavern ?

the puzzle in the room that have 12 green buttons. the only clue is " every puzzle have a solution.... even this one" (or something like that). i have try everything but nothing work... please help.

thank you very much Nurmengard :) . that is very helpful. i also have fight the timid yeti, but as SilverDragon said it still escape even if it is paralyzed ....

-------------------------------------

yay :D I finish it too .

the game is very interesting and fun (and addictive).

although i said i finish the game, it still still have a lot unfinished side quest such as the nayrin keystone , nayrin relic and few other... the puzzle at the nayrin ruin was very hard :cry: . it almost make me lost my mind... i only got 5 nayrin keystone and 51 nayrin relic so far...

but i will keep trying to complete it.

yay :D I finish it too .

the game is very interesting and fun (and addictive).

although i said i finish the game, it still still have a lot unfinished side quest such as the nayrin keystone , nayrin relic and few other... the puzzle at the nayrin ruin was very hard :cry: . it almost make me lost my mind... i only got 5 nayrin keystone and 51 nayrin relic so far...

but i will keep trying to complete it.

Can someone help me please? I've rescued the workers from the Phoenix mountain but it seems I don't have where to go next. There's a bridge that is guarded and I can't pass. East from the mountain there's another bridge but it leads to an empty piece of land. I've talked to everyone in the town but that doesn't lead to any progress either. What now??

I did eventually. When I had visited that area before I hadn't known that it was possible to remove the rock and move further to more screens in that area! Also I must have not paid attention to the previous dialogue because I don't remember the forger talking about the wood...

But now I'm a bit lost in Dagron. What do I have to do before I can enter the tournament (the guard says they'd call me when there's my turn)?

Also I never found the woman to which I have to give the letter :(

Edit - I already did get to fight in the arena and got the horses, but still I didn't find the woman... or did I remember it wrong and she is yet in another town?

Ah, then I won't be able to do it probably... already tried the lockpick before and I just don't understand the system of how I'm supposed to guess the numbers. -_-

And I have another issue. With the lights and switches at Onyx Mountains. I suppose what I need to do is to light all of the three green flames so that the door will open. Well now I'm at the second set of switches, there are three of them like in the first one right at the entrance, but this time I can't make them be lit all at the same time! I keep trying all combinations of orders but one or two of them are always put down before all of the three are lit! How can this be done??

The lockpick system is easy, you can figure it out if you try... when you enter a code, the result that pops up above the respective numbers you entered indicates whether the number is in the real lock code or not, or whether it is in the right place.

0 indicates that the number you entered is not in the actual lockpick code. 1 indicates that it IS in the code but not in the right place. 2 indicates that the no. is there, and inthe right place, so you should just leave it there.

PS: the lockpick codes are regenerated each time you use a different lockpick, so you have to start from scratch everytime you cant do it... but the prizes inside are sure worth the 250 gold! :)

Did you understand the system now?

@onyx mountains: yeah, you have to be REALLY fast there. The three torches have different time for which they light up. You have to figure out the order in which you can light them so that they all can be lighted at the same time.

Thanks for helping out SilverDragon.

@Luz_Melian - About the lighting the torches puzzle. First figure out the order the torches(switches) need to be hit in. The one that stays lit the longest should be hit first and so on. Then, plan out your path ahead of time making sure that you minimize the number of steps that need to be taken. If you take the shortest path from switch to switch and you go to them in the right order, you should be able to get it. Please let me know either way. Thanks for playing.

Thank you both! Yes, I didn't know what the numbers in the code meant, but now it's clear. And I haven't gotten the chance to play since yesterday, but I'll keep trying with the torches.

Also, what is the use for the flower petals that I found in the forest before? Do I actually have to look for a use for them or will it come up automatically later in the story?

Then I am not sure where I should go after getting the boat, but I haven't explored much yet...

Another issue! Something should be done to prevent the situations where I get stuck without being able to get out! Like an option to exit the place to somewhere else or to reset the puzzle. It just happened to me on the island where there is a relics exchange tent. I moved the boulders to get to the chest, but then I was unable to get out and the only way was to close the game. I know it was my fault as there was no reason to push the boulder again once the path was unblocked but there should be a solution to such situations...And I remember a similar situation happened to me before in one of the rooms with the boulders, I think it was in the Phoenix mountain.