Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
sbethune81

Manifest - A complete 30 hour RPG, 4 years in the making

Extremely fun game, and enjoyed every puzzle, every minigame, every battle. The ending was a bit sudden, but it was beautiful in it's own way. I loved the story line, Trux in his own way, was one of my favourites. Vellamik was extremely well written.

Just one slight error. When Armegmus learns the technique to go the start of the dungeon, you can accidentally go way, way back. If you save, game over, because you can't go back to where you were.

This is too hard... Did they actually steal also my healing items besides the equipment when I got arrested in the castle? Because I am sure I had much larger stocks, definitely not this little. Now I suddenly have nothing but 10 tonics and some lazarus roots. And I still have to fight monsters there, the attack has very little effect on them because I don't have any equipment, but I can't afford to use spells much because I have so few tonics! This is madness. :(

True... At least I already found my equipment so it's not so bad now.

What about the rooms with the red switches on the floor and a ball?? I thought that what I had to do was to get all of them into a pressed down position by rolling the ball onto all of them. That's what I did, they all were down, but the door didn't open. I have no idea what else should be done there!! It doesn't seem there's anything else to do. And are these mandatory or do they lead just to bonus treasures?

There are two versions of that puzzle that are mandatory. The puzzle you're referring to leads to bonus treasure because it is a bit trickier than the other versions. The eighth button is blocked from view behind the lower wall. Have the iron ball run along the bottom and you'll find it.

Ok, thanks. That means I'll have to return back at some point because I haven't done the other puzzles yet (when I found it for the first time I wasn't quite sure what to do so I didn't make it in time, and then I thought I would go back to it later if needed).

---

Ehhmmm, the green buttons in the Onyx mountain, are you serious?? How can I guess the combination just by chance when there are so many of them? I could spend weeks with this! Did I miss a hint somewhere else inside the mountain area?

I had a break with the game until now when I got to it again.

I wonder if I'll ever get to finish it, as I keep coming into issues I can't solve!

Can you please help me about what to do in the room that has green switches/buttons and boards with numeric operations?

Also, in another room I saw a board that had a list of letters and numbers on it but I don't know if it has any relation to this particular room or what it's supposed to mean (the letters probably mean directions, but I don't know what the numbers are for).

Hello again. Glad to see you back at it. Both of those are optional puzzles. The first involves figuring out which order to press the buttons based on the solutions to each set of operations. For example if the answer to one of the signposts turns out to be 1, you need to press that button first. You are right about the second puzzle. The letters stand for directions and the numbers tell you how far to move in that direction. Start immediately after reading the signpost. Good luck.

Thanks! Then I was on the right track with the buttons but must have made a mistake with one of the calculations. But if they're optional that means I'm a bit lost because I don't know where to go next... probably haven't explored enough yet. But it seems I have gone where I could go after the last save point already... I thought one of these puzzles would lead further but apparently not.

What to do in the Azriad sewers? There are two switches that cannot be moved and there's nowhere to walk (it doesn't let me walk down the stairs into the water either). I tried walking around and interacting with walls and the object next to the save point, trying if it would somehow activate one of the switches or something... but I can't find anything.

Ok, so I assume I have to buy it? This is very strange because how am I supposed to guess that this is what I need to do? So far picklocks were only for doors/chests. So unless I do this I cannot continue? The attempts are too few to guess the code - even with the feedback I get it's not enough because there are always so many possibilities to try :(

Even when I managed to get to all 2s and just one 0 it ended like this: I had to try for that position first the two numbers that I hadn't tried yet, they weren't there so that meant that one of the numbers already in the code had to be repeated - but of course there aren't enough attempts left to find out which one!

Edited again - took a lot of tries but I did it!

My trick here is to use picklocks near a save point. So, if I fail at guessing the combination (which I usually do), I just quit the game and load the saved game file so that I don't waste a lot of picklocks. Usually, it takes me a number of quitting and reloading, but in the end, I always manage to crack the lock anyway.

I just downloaded this game a few days ago and so far I am really enjoying the complexity you put into it :) I do have one question though so far, is there a way to exit the game? So far I have been using ctrl alt dlt or making it small screen and clicking the x, but I am wondering if there is another way I just have not been able to find?

Hmm I have been stuck for awhile now so many someone can help. I got the 10 seeds and returned them. I believe I am supposed to get 8 driftwood but I have only found 7. There is a cave with grassy stuff in front that I haven't done anything with, but other than that I have covered the area a few times. Am I missing something?

EDIT: And then I found the last one in the building lol I have to say you sure made things interesting :)