Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
sbethune81

Manifest - A complete 30 hour RPG, 4 years in the making

I enjoyed very much playing this game. Of all the rpgmaker games i have played this game had the most quality dialogues.The characters were good(i loved the bonding between velamix and trux).Minigames were fantastic(lockpickin my favorite).The ending was very very good with whole history written in a library.There is so much u can do in this game.This is one of the few game that i would love to replay.

I've downloaded the game and am enoying it so far. It sucks that you can't save often. I've had the problem with getting booted out of the game and then having to go back in at whatever point I last saved. That's a bummer. However, my latest problem is that I can't beat the Griffin. The only thing that seems to be effective is Downpour. How do you defeat this boss?

Ifinally beat the Griffin. I'm still having the problem with getting booted from the game. It's a PITA, especially when I haven't been able to save because of the limitations on saving. It gets very frustrating between not being able to save and the bosses that are hard to kill (and I chose the EASY option). I generally have a dislike of games with invisible, random attacks. I enjoy the game and not the hack and slash.

How do you get the Ephembra in the Mystic Urn?

Who should be in the party and what spells do you use and how do you survive until the Ephembra is weakened enough to catch it?

Why is it that none of Novriath's spells for Weakening, Exposing,Paralyzing, etc. are ineffective against the bosses. It really gets frustrating being defeated multiple times by the bosses. My levels are over 40 for the entire party, but I am still easily defeated. The bosses and their agents are too fast. I'm at the point where I'm trying to rescue Syndarion. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Why is it that none of Novriath's spells for Weakening, Exposing,Paralyzing, etc. are ineffective against the bosses. It really gets frustrating being defeated multiple times by the bosses. My levels are over 40 for the entire party, but I am still easily defeated. The bosses and their agents are too fast. I'm at the point where I'm trying to rescue Syndarion. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I don't remember exactly what I did to defeat this boss. I can tell you what my general strategy has been, which seems to work well. First, you have to figure out what the boss is weak to - be it melee, or an element.

My usual line up for a tough boss is: Armegmus, Fidese, Vellamik. and another tough melee person like Val or Trux. The idea is this: Armegmus is good for melee AND elemental strikes. Fidese heals almost constantly, but her light spells can do a ton of damage. Vellamik boosts your team - increasing attack, evasion, defense, etc.

I have found that Novriath and Efflora aren't very helpful with bosses, like you've said. And Syndarion takes too long to charge. But if you have Vellamik boost your stats, and Fidese heal, you can do a lot of damage.

I can't remember if this boss is one that changes elements. If she is, take note of what the change is, and then strike with an element that counters hers. Hope that helps!

dgfurman - It worked!!!!!! Now if I could just catch the Ephembra....

I really hate to sound like a chronic whiner, but it really frustrates me when I have to spend a lot of time trying to defeat the bosses or get kicked out of the game by an error message and have to retrace what I just did. I was so afraid that I would get booted before I could save after FINALLY defeating Dalamaug and the Agents.

Im somewhat stuck in Mt.Phoenix I am at the button puzzle with the sign that has (remember to put the boulders back where we can see them once the Rulwook is at his post) on it with 2 boulders and 5 red buttons. I tried all combos of switches and nothing happened.Any help would be appreciated.

Is there an option to skip mini games?

And the other thing I noticed is that since I'm on a Mac, for some reason I can't put the game in full screen. When I do, it hangs up. The water on the world map moves but I can't

Also at odd points (like I can't reproduce the problem but I can explain it) there will be missing scripts or sounds and the game will quit on me

*laughs* I read the walkthrough last night and damn everything makes sense now lol :D It's been a fun game so far despite being a little frustrating at times

Hello! In this year - 2016 - is someone who still play this game?

I'm frustrated. I'm in Ordune and I couldn't pass the ball games (chamber with red switches on the floor and a black heavy ball). I play this game at "Easy" option and I'm frustrated because I have only 1 minute to solve the puzzle. At the "easy" option is very, very frustrated to have 1 minute to solve the puzzle. With 1 minute I'm not able to pass the puzzle.

I hoped that in  version "easy " to have more time available to solve a puzzle . With only a minute to solve them I not be able to solve any puzzle and I remain stuck in one place. It's no fair to remain stuck in one place and not to be capable to continue the game.

Is by chance someone who have a saved point after the Ordune? I want to continue this game, not to remain stuck in one place.

I appreciated any kind of help. Please!