Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jademo

Installation Problems

I went to install the game from the CD I bought when I purchased the game but when I go to start the game from the desktop icon it only lets me have 1 hour, not the entire game.

Do I definitely have to use a keycode number??

If so, then how do I get one, because I just have gotten this computer?

The game I wanna play is Aveyond:2 Ean's Quest.

I bought it when it first came out from this website. Ibought the game and the additional CD for it.

It didn't come in a case with any key numbers with it.

I sent an email yesterday to support@amaranthia.com but nobody has replied yet.

I never had this problem before but I did get a new computer within the last month.

Plz help with any comments or answers.

I don't have the email with the key because I have changed ISP's since I bought it and I didn't use a credit card.

I used a mail order to buy it.

I need amaranthia to send me my keys. I sent an email to them but still have received no reply.

I have played Aveyond and Aveyond 2 for ages. I recently purchased a new laptop and both these games now only play in the small window screen.When I go to the options and change the windows mode in the start-up window, it shows the full screen for half a second and then just a dark screen. When I enter Alt/enter it changes to small screen again, but when I enter it again it just goes to the big screen flash and then dark screen. The other two versions of Aveyond 3 and 4 works fine. I bought all my games through Big Fish games and I have tried changing screen resolutions etc to no avail. How can I get my games to work properly again. Thank you.

Alna Sorensen

This sounds like a graphic driver issue on your new laptop.

As I often do, I would first suggest that you visit the free site that Microsoft provides for Windows updates (www.windowsupdate.com). I know your laptop is new, and you might assume that it is current… but my bet is that there are a few updates awaiting you. 

Some device vendors want their users to go to their sites directly for updates so you may need to find out what graphics adapter you have installed (you can find this by running “DXDiag.exe”) and then find their site, then their download link… it’s not trivial… and if you have issues… do feel free to write me and I’ll assist.