Aveyond Studios Community
Amaranth

What pet would you have?

Snakes and other reptiles actually make great pets. They aren't as high maintenance as cats or dogs. That doesn't mean you shouldn't research about the reptile you want before getting one though.

I want a Pet Guinea Pig, so I could test my games on it. XD

Ask Spence.

But seriously, I like dogs. They can be great pets.

My two dogs were so nice and friendly it made me think all dogs are like that, but it's not always true.

Also, recently I have seen a research that wolves howl when they miss a friend but I already knew that because my first dog would howl as well after he started "dating" a friend a few blocks away. XD

I'd really like to have a cat and a dog... And I want them to be bestfriends. That must be soooo cute!!!!

I'd love to have cats waking me up from my sleep or interrupting me from using the computer. I'd love a dog to play with me, chase me...

I do have cat but he's a stray. And we're not really that close. My dog died three years ago. I never got one again because losing a dog hurts.

i think im fine with cats and dogs. i have a dog named shaq and a cat named dave. i know those are strange names. i guess i think itd be pretty cool o have a tiger or an eagle as a pet but i dont think i live in the right time of environment for big creatures like those.

My cat died the other day, I guess it was too old. I've had it since we shifted into our new house about 5 years ago, came with it, you could say :'(

Stuck with the kittens now, since it gave birth a few weeks before dying. Interestingly, it gave beautiful white kittens, when it is black.

Had some kids the other day from our neighbour's house come and ask for one of them, on the basis that they have the only white cat in the street :P

Any way, cats it is!

my pet cat died last December....I had named her Toodles,after Tom's girlfriend..(everyone knows Tom,right?)...

well,I distinctly remember that I couldn't sleep or eat or do anything properly for about a fortnight....

so from that day,I decided to not have any more pets...but yeah,if I really had to,then a dog or a cat would be fine...or maybe even a tiger or a bear...doesn't matter...I love all furry-fluffy animals... :lol:

Sorry to hear about your Cat SeerCassandra, and yes everyone knows Tom :)

I always had Cats, dont have any now (more than the neighbors black cat that always ask for goodies!), but if I should have a pet, I would have a Cat ;)

thanks,Pan :)

I don't miss her that much now.....coz whenever I think about her,I imagine that she is in a far-away land enjoying gallons of milk and cream,and hundred varieties of fishes.... :D

yeah,well....me and my seemingly far-fetched imagination...*sigh*

anyway,what name would you give to your pet cat? :roll:

I've never been a fan of cats. Mostly because I'm deathly allergic. I think they're cute and all, but all the cats I've known have been mean. I guess I'm just a dog person. If I could have any animal as a pet (and if it were safe to do so), I think I'd choose a tiger. They are just so majestic.